Ratings for Dr. Eric M. Genden

Dr Genden made me comfortable and explained everything I needed to know. He removed my cancer and I am grateful and blessed to have had him for my Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

The Genden was my surgeon for thyroid cancer He was wonderful his staff was also very good. Have and will still always recommend him

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I visited several ENT's and Dr. Eric Genden was the best and top doctor that I visited. I was very nervous about having my surgery and the risks involved; chose him for my surgery. He explained thoroughly about the surgery and the day of surgery, I requested to please explain to me and my husband the surgery. Also, each surgery team member came out and introduced themselves and explained their position for my surgery, including RN, anesthesiologist ,etc. I highly recommend Dr. Eric Genden and his team!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Outstanding physician. Caring and knowledgeable. Dr. Genden took great care of my mother when she had thyroid cancer and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

The best in all aspects of care . He is a caring, compassionate and excellent surgeon and had a staff that is equally excellent.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I was diagnosed with throat cancer in April.Referred to Dr Eric Genden at Mount Sinai Hospital.he explained everything and answered all mine and my husbands questionsThe robotic procedure would be used I was scared but Knew in my heart I was in good hands. He explainedDepending on the size of tumor,I might have to have constructive surgery in my mouth. And that some skin might need to be taken from my wrist to fill in the hole were tumor was removed. I know this sounds scary, but dr Genden made me feel safe I had my surgery in May and had removal of the tumor in my throat and the lymph nodes on my left side of neck were removed and tested Repair to the palatewas done and removal of excess tissue in the back of the throat to widen the airway was done. The surgery, was a ssuccess.The nurses, the Dr.s, the interns, everyone was so patient and compassionate 6 months later, no cancer present I feel well and am so greatful and blessed.Thank You for giving me my life back. Leslie Pulsonetti

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

Dr.Genden is the best of the best. My Mother had thyroid cancer and was operated at Albany medical center. They severed her larynx nerve and never completed the surgery. Dr. Genden took my Mother's case and successfully completed the high risk surgery. If the other nerve was damaged, she would not speak and have to breathe via a tracheotomy. He is the best in the business. The whole Mount Sinai experience was first rate and Dr. Genden has a fantastic support team. If you ever need a head and neck surgeon he is the person to go to without reservations. A+++.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

Absolute professional. Dr. Genden's staff was also excellent.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Terrific care in by an outstanding clinician. He spent time and informed me of all my surgical options.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I went into the first visit already knowing the basics of what I was diagnosed with. Dr. Genden and I both agreed that we should not rush into surgery, but to watch the size of my neck mass and see if it increased in size. It was eventually suggested that I have surgery. Even though it was the end of the day and he was being called to see a patient in the hospital, he stayed and answered all questions that we had. It was obvious that even though the results of my surgery could vary, he was very knowledgeable and had my best interests in mind. I was expecting to come out of my surgery with some kind of complications, but was surprised to see that I was perfectly normal. I would definitely recommend Dr. Genden to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Eric M. Genden's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1992)