Ratings for Dr. Eric Jon Straka

I just recently visited Dr. Straka for the first time. I chose him because of the reviews submitted by his current patients, and I must say that I agree with their positive comments 100%! Dr. Straka is a very kind and considerate person who has his patients' best interest at heart. He did not seem at all rushed and took the time to answer all my questions and address my concerns in a caring manner. He is definitely a "people" person and very polite. I would highly recommend Dr. Straka. He is truly an outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Always willing to listen patiently. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr Straka is the best! Had a few appointments with other doctors at the same practice until I had an appointment with Dr Straka and never switched again. My immediate and extended family see him. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Recently moved to Michigan and was concerned about finding a Doctor. Asked around my sub, Dr. Straka's name came up twice. So glad I found him. Took a lot of time with me, he really listens. He knew everything about an existing condition, and made suggestions regarding it that were never discussed with previous Drs. Seems up to date and more on everything medical I approached him with. Confident in my choice of MD!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

What a great Doc! Very gentle, kind, intelligent, and caring! Would highly recommend! Medical ability is superb! Never makes you feel rushed and what a great listener! People skills are great! Accurate and fast diagnoses. So glad I switched and tried Dr. Straka!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

Wow! Great Doc! It's really assuring to go to someone who knows their stuff. Highly recommend! Very Smart!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Nice, but not helpful and showed little interest in finding our what the problem was- kind of blew it off.Pretty typical of the "practice" he is in but I only saw him once_ so, that may not be representative of his usual behavior. I was on Coumadin and had traumatic injuries to my hands, I did my own research to find out what had happened and what to do. Thank goodness for friends who are doctors and the WWW!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Been going to Dr. Straka for years; Best doctor I have ever had. Knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007

Very sincere with his care. Extremely informative as well as a great listener. This is the first Doctor I've seen in a long time that did not make me feel rushed. Highly recommend. Staff is also Great!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Would highly recommend to my friends and family. Kind and gentle. Great listener. Very interested in your well-being. Promotes good health habits, diet and exercise. Excellent people skills and medical knowledge

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Dr. Eric Jon Straka's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1993)

AHC