Ratings for Dr. David T.W. Wong

Dr. Wong is very caring, knowledgeable and makes a person really think. He can be blunt, but he's real and kind about it. I have been to a few psychiatrists and he is by far the best I've had. He's not sitting there with pen and prescription...he helps you work through and understand things. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I worked with Dr Wong for 20 years. Non of the comments listed below would in anyway describe the thoughtful knowledgeable concerned and empathetic. Doctor of my experience. I would and have recommended him to both friends and family who have all received understanding and care.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Arrogant, rude and borderline abusive POS. Disrespectful to my elderly parents. The receptionist raised her voice at my parents.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

You people are a bunch of liers I met him and he is kind and a very good doctor. Stop your whinny comments he is very nice and kind don't believe everything you read

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr David T.W Wong is a bully, he is condescending, and only thinks in black and white. This man seems to have taken his childhood bullying into adulthood, and clearly would like to bully his patients. Don't bother with this guy he will only ruin your day.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

This is a terrible doctor, I really have nothing more to say. I've been stuck with him and with no improvement, he has very limited knowledge and bad demeanor, I don't think he should work there.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I have to agree with the negative comment as well. I've been to his clinic for half year but there is non progress. I still got the same problems when I first came there. I found no help, and sometimes you have to listen to his complaining to you. That's awful.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I agree with all the negative comments, Sadly, Dr Wong is of no benefit to someone in need of help.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I went to see Dr. Wong after experiencing a traumatic event that destroyed my life. I went to see him because I wanted some insight since I was having a hard time dealing with my losses and I wanted to understand why I was feeling the way I was, to discover my psychiatric problems and to find out how to cope with them. I found Dr. Wong to be an exceedingly rude, unbelievably arrogant, painfully obnoxious, completely self-absorbed and a thoroughly unsympathetic individual. He thinks that he's the smartest man on earth, while he tries to have you believe that you are an idiot. He is beyond narcissistic, extremely confrontational, argumentative and completely annoying. He talks down to you as if you are an idiot and spends more time discussing his fees instead of discussing your problems. I personally believe that he suffers from a God complex that a frontal lobotomy wouldn’t cure, and his only real interest is to get paid for you wasting his valuable time, when he is actually wasting yours. You will walk out of his office feeling worse than when you walked in. Dr. Wong is a colossal waste of your valuable time. He talks way too much, he invents things that you did not say and puts words in your mouth, then minimizes everything you say as he pretends to listen which he can’t possibly be doing because he does not stop talking and if you want to talk he cuts you off at almost every sentence. Whatever you do, avoid Dr. David Wong at all costs!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Wong is a huge waste of time. He was going to spend 4 hours doing an Assessment that could have taken 2 hours - except that he wasted 2 hours "blathering on" about irrelevant topics. He spent 20 minutes describing a scenario that has never applied to me. He asked me about ECT, and when I said that previous psychiatrists had refused to do ECT on me, he asked why I didn't "go out and find one that would?" Yah, patients can really "refer themselves" to a specialist. He answered all of his own questions without waiting for a response from me, and put words in my mouth. He also likes to spout off about how smart he is, and how long he has been practicing, and that, THEREFORE, he has all the answers. After the first 2 appts I told him I was done, and am not wasting anymore time. USELESS!

Submitted April 9, 2015