Ratings for Dr. Peter E. Sices

Dr Sices is a good doctor however if you are looking for a warm fuzzy doc, keep looking. I had him for about a year and then had to drop him after he wouldn't fill a prescription because I didn't schedule a physical in 12months. That was MY job?? After I scheduled the physical for 1 month out(earliest available), his assistant told me he would fill the prescription. After waiting a week he called me and said I would have to wait until the physical before he would fill it. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I really enjoyed having Peter as a doc. I think he is very open and honest about your situation and I understand that doc's need to be. He was very helpful with me and I would go back to him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Not a very good person in general. Proffessionalism would be nice also. After Seeing him I felt so hopeless. I'm glad I am not in a rut of depression. I see him at a clinic he can do or say whatever he wants. How many people have problem's him is what I'd like to know. This guy might need our help.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

He is to tight to have a secretary and I think he needs one,to have a better practice.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr. Peter E. Sices's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1997)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio