Ratings for Dr. Rajaswari Rajan

A diagnostic indicated I needed surgery, but the message was never properly conveyed, and she never followed up, even though I repeatedly came in with the same complaint. The technician was surprised when I came back, almost 2 years later, that the surgery hadn't been done. As a result, I now will need other surgery and several organs have been affected. Prescriptions haven't been called in properly (if at all) over the years, and other lab results were greatly delayed in reaching me. She and the staff have disappointed me.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Talk about poor service. You wait for the longest just to see her and then when she sees you it is LITERALLY for 2-3 MINUTES! And got some crazy reason I am stuck with a $300+ bill that I had to keep from going to collections behind a Doctor who is worthless! DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR! She is not thorough and tends to be rude and judgmental. Quick to get her cut from your insurance and not concerned with her patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Rajan for over 10 years, her staff has always been extremely helpful and she is always attentive!! Any time I have a question, her nurse returns my phone call promptly!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Dr. Rajan always seems like she's in a rush and that she really doesn't care about me at all. She wants to get to the point and just quickly prescribe me any medicine she's trying to promote at the time. She was pretty rough too when checking my neck area and abdominal areas. The wait time is always long no matter whether I show up early for my appointment or arrive exactly on time.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

I felt as if I was being rushed. I am tired of having to furnish reports for this doctor when she should have them. She doesn't take out time enough to hear what you have to say.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

I felt like I was just a number with Dr. Rajan. She seemed to listen to what I was saying but was punching away at her tablet pc. I would like information from a doctor not from a pc. I was seeking a solution and she never followed up on how I was doing. Was she knowledgeable? I dont think so. She showed little to no interest in my Health

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008