Ratings for Dr. Samir Grover

I'm at my wits end and do not know what to do. I am a patient of Dr. Grover's and after repeated unanswered phone calls to book an appointment I received a notice in the mail letting me know I would have to wait almost 4 months for an appointment. I mistakenly missed the appointment due to an oversight on my part to which I take full blame. I have called the office over 6 times up until today to reschedule or find out if I should look into sourcing another doctor. Absolutely no communication on their end whatsoever. I cant imagine any other business surviving with this business model..

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr Grover is one of the best! He is professional and compassionate. We only wish he would replace Vivian, we have had many different issues in the years we have been seeing him and it never changes.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

vivian and dr grover are very professional and kind people, we owe them so much, he save my husband's life. thank you dr grover and vivian for helping us in that moment of need. a 100% recommended.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Love Dr. Grover! Agree with all the other comments about his receptionist, although I lucked out and got her email so she is much easier to get in touch with. Recommend getting this from her!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Vivian, his receptionist needs to be replaced. She won't clear out the voice mail box so it is impossible to reach the doctor nor will she answer her phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I have been to Dr.Grover three times. His secretary is horrible, curt and will not call you if you missed your appointment. He is a pleasant man and is willing to work with my issues. The clinic staff is amazing Problems are having to be pre-intervied by the interns, and then both intern and doctor talking about me like I was not even in the room (medical terms used but never explained to me)

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Grover is my daughter's doctor and is a truly exceptional and compassionate doctor who really cares about her. He diagnosed her correctly when others couldn't. He has given her and us hope and we can't say enough wonderful things about him .

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I was terrified of having a colonoscopy. I couldn't imagine a more invasive and embarrassing experience. Dr. Grover and his entire team made the process easy. Every person I spoke with was kind and compassionate. They are just an amazing team and if anyone reading this is even the slightest bit worried about the procedure, take it from me you are in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

He took me on as a patient after I had been with a wonderful GI for over thirty years. I'm very impressed. He couldn't have been a better addition to my medical needs.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

He is the professional, kind, gentle and respectful of his patient's concerns. Listen? Oh you bet. He listens, mulls things over, smiles, considers various strategies and acts completely human. Yet he's not. He is a gastroenterologist with a super-human skill-set. People everywhere love this guy. As long as he is willing, I'm never leaving. He watches my (serious) condition with great care and I feel safe because of Dr. Grover and his team.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017