Ratings for Dr. Samir Grover

He took me on as a patient after I had been with a wonderful GI for over thirty years. I'm very impressed. He couldn't have been a better addition to my medical needs.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

He is the professional, kind, gentle and respectful of his patient's concerns. Listen? Oh you bet. He listens, mulls things over, smiles, considers various strategies and acts completely human. Yet he's not. He is a gastroenterologist with a super-human skill-set. People everywhere love this guy. As long as he is willing, I'm never leaving. He watches my (serious) condition with great care and I feel safe because of Dr. Grover and his team.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

One of the smartest doctors I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He's on top of his game; he knows his industry well, is on top of new research, is incredibly knowledgeable, detailed, and helpful. I would highly recommend this doc.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I have seen dr Grover three times and he is attentive and listens to what you you have to say. Has helped me immensely . His secretary is also wonderful. Has always returned my calls. Would recommend him if you are lucky enough to find him. I am a far north patient.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Unfortunately we had a similar experience trying to get a follow up appointment after my husband's scan. It took 2 months to connect successfully with his office to get an appointment. Full mailbox every day. Can't leave a message. No one will answer the phone live. I've never experienced that before. As such, the abscess in his abdomen has been growing for two more months. Dr. Grover is amazing, but an inability to see him (especially after a test) means the results don't get reviewed in a timely fashion. It's a problem. A great doctor blocked by a bad office admin. My husband's condition could result in a surgery now, which wouldn't have been necessary had he found out 2 months ago that his abscess was not gone. The treatment could have been continued instead of ended for two months. Really hoping Dr. Grover can find some office support to reflect how well he treats his patients.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

After almost 2 years researching the best Surgeon for a complex GI surgery I landed upon Dr. Grover (by pure accident-and googling) He referred my to Dr. Burnstein who skillfully achieved what I would call a perfect outcome for my situation. Dr. Grover is always hopeful, pleasant, on time and he listens (a rare thing). I did not experience any rude or odd behaviour from his Office Manager, especially since he has 100 of patients that rely on him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

He was acting like a/n--- I would not even send my dog

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

As many others my comment has to do with his secretary and the inability to leave a message. I was told I needed to have an appointment this fall prior to my procedure early in the New Year. The procedure was booked and I received a written notice but the fall appointment was not made and I cannot reach the secretary to request she make the appointment. This is very bad and a complete contrast to my former GI doc who retired. I was always able to leave a message and his office always advised before appointments and was most helpful. This is a HUGE concern and i am not sure Dr. Grover knows or perhaps does not even care.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

He is a nice doctor. However, his secretary is not helpful. You would never get through to speak to her on the phone. Her mailbox is always full disallowing you to leave messages. This is NOT professional.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Best Doctor I have ever come across. He really cares for my mother and offers support on my many levels. Most importantly he provides hope for patients. It is really a pleasure to have him as a doctor b

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016