You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Samir Grover

He is a nice doctor. However, his secretary is not helpful. You would never get through to speak to her on the phone. Her mailbox is always full disallowing you to leave messages. This is NOT professional.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Best Doctor I have ever come across. He really cares for my mother and offers support on my many levels. Most importantly he provides hope for patients. It is really a pleasure to have him as a doctor b

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I would not recommend him. He did not help my husband.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I am so grateful to Dr. Grover. He diagnosed my issue and has treated me with the utmost respect and compassion. If I had listened to my last Gastroenterologist I would be dead now. He has changed my life and I feel safe and confident in his medical ability.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Maybe he's had success with others, but I found him to be utterly incompetent.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I think he is the best doctor around. I wouldn't dream of going to someone else. He found the issue I had suffered from when other doctors scratched their collective heads and gave up. After identifying it, he fixed it. Absolutely the guy to see.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Seems overated. Friendly for a doctor but didn't help me and since seen another gastro who was able to figure things out better. Maybe since he's not a jerk people think he's a good doctor or something.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Two years ago, I went to Dr. Grover after years of suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Lactose Intolerance, and suspected Celiac Disease or Gluten Intolerance. I got examined by Dr. Grover who ordered some blood tests to find out if I had Celiac Disease and a colonoscopy to check the state of my colon, since I had an uncle and cousin pass away from colon cancer. Blood tests revealed that I do not suffer from Celiac Disease but I have been left wondering, even to this day, if I am Gluten intolerant, as this was never further investigated. Although he is a very compassionate doctor, he told me that if the Colonoscopy turned up without any issues, I didn't have to worry about having another one done ever again. REALLY?! Well, the examination only turned up that I had a hemorrhoid, which I'm not sure if it was even removed, because this was never clarified, so upon termination of the follow-up appointment, he had no concern of ever seeing me again. Well, my father was recently diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer metastasized to the liver, so really? Should I really never worry about seeing him again??? Especially since I've heard doctors, themselves, state that the disease is genetic. Well, if this doctor is not concerned with my well-being, I suppose I WON'T be seeing him again in future. I'll have someone who is more passionate about his job follow my case.

Submitted September 24, 2014

Yes he is very nice but my case was not handled well. I broke down in his office and desperately needed a referral to speak to someone. I was not coping and more tests were not the answer. Instead of learning to live with my condition and live well - I ended up going through more tests, hospitalizations, c diff colitis and months of sleeping pill abuse. Dr Grover could have saved me but didn't.

Submitted January 12, 2014

Dr. Samir Grover's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He is a nice doctor. However, his secretary is not helpful. You would never get through to speak to her on the phone. Her mailbox is always full disallowing you..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor I have ever come across. He really cares for my mother and offers support on my many levels. Most importantly he provides hope for patients. It is r..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend him. He did not help my husband."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful to Dr. Grover. He diagnosed my issue and has treated me with the utmost respect and compassion. If I had listened to my last Gastroenterologist..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Maybe he's had success with others, but I found him to be utterly incompetent."

June 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think he is the best doctor around. I wouldn't dream of going to someone else. He found the issue I had suffered from when other doctors scratched their colle..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Needs a new secretary - has no idea what's going on. Immature doctor not particularly impressed."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Seems overated. Friendly for a doctor but didn't help me and since seen another gastro who was able to figure things out better. Maybe since he's not a jerk peo..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Two years ago, I went to Dr. Grover after years of suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Lactose Intolerance, and suspected Celiac Disease or Gluten Intolera..."

September 24, 2014