Ratings for Dr. Joseph M Scornavacchi

Plain and simply rude. Called me fat. No exam. Said lose weight and walked out. What a jerk.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Prior comments are on point. Very arrogant and diagnosis was inconsistent and off the mark. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Unapproachable. Rude. Ordered MRI and instead of ordering for me ordered it for ny primary care doctor. Didn't notice this on the script until I went for MRI. Was unable to have it scheduled until his office faxed new script . Never evecn got an apology for the inconvenience.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

THIS DOCTOR WILL OPERATE A A DROP OF THE HAT. BUT DOES NOY SEE YOU IN THE HOSPITAL TO MAKE SURE THAT THE NURSES ARE DOING THE THINGS THEY ARE TO DO. ALL-WAY HAS EXCUSE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND DOES NOT SEEM TO CARE ABOUT YOUR TREATMENT AFTER OPERATION.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Unfortunately, my car accident was July 12 of 2007. Still to this day I cant walk. He totally missed a torn pcl and mcl even with a huge chunk of leg missing below my knee. I still can not walk because of him. Excuse for that was because I was fat and smoked. I would never recommend him to anyone and cant believe I had to pay any money for this kind of service. I kept complaining of pain and it took another doctor less than 5 minutes to discover the knee injury. He sucks! Period!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Rude, arrogant, dismissive, unkind. He had no bedside manner whatsoever, and didn't seem interested in me or my pain. After an extremely cursory examination of my knee, he told me he couldn't help me. Then he snapped, "Lose weight," and left me lying on the table, flat on my back without bothering to even help me up. Even if he's a good surgeon, he'd be the last doctor I would choose to go to again.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Unfortunately I had no say in the selection of this doctor due to car accident, he is what hospital assigned me. If I had a choice, he would not be my doctor. He lacks any bed-side manor and clearly does not listen to needs of his patient. He lacks the understanding of pain management and does not believe in providing strong pain medication. Followup reviews are quick and he does not spend time discussing progress. The staff, particularly the billing department, is just as uncaring. They definitely will not go extra mile to assist with short time disability from your employer. Nor do they assist with contacting your insurance company when deemed necessary. I would not recommend Orthopaedic Associates of Reading to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr. Joseph M Scornavacchi's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Reading, PA