Ratings for Dr. Volker Blankenstein

Dr. Blankenstein was the best doctor I've ever had, He will be greatly missed and we send prayers to his friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I have been a patient for over 5 years and have always found Dr Blankenstein to be very attentive, kind and helpful. He has always taken the time to answer all question and concerns. He is geniunely concerned about you as a person and addresses all issues regarding your total health and wellbeing. He also has always been persistant in seeing that his patients receive the age appropriate tests. (ie:yearly mammogram, pap test, colonoscopy at age 50,etc.) His compassion and friendly bedside manner makes him a wonderful and trusted doctor. I truly believe he is a caring partner in helping me live a long and healthy life. I plan on remaining a patient of Dr Blankenstein's as long as he is practicing.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Always seems to be thinking about the next patient while he is with you. Becomes visibly irritated when you want to ask any questions, to the point of literally looking at his watch as if you are making him run late. He has been this way every time during 10 different visits at different times of the day. I am now changing Doctors. I do not feel comfortable being treated in the "See 'em and Street 'em" style. Also, he will not accept any input from me as to what has been happening regarding my treatment, he just wants to talk....not listen.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr. Volker Blankenstein's Credentials

• Akademia Med Im Karola Marcinkowskiego, Poznan, Poland (Grad. 1999)