Ratings for Dr. Lana Sobolevskaya

I had an okay experience, none of the staff actually knew what they were talking about, and it seemed like they made stuff up on the spot. The doctor was okay, but it was hard to understand what she is saying. im upset about the service and the staff, but at least its a nice looking office. i wont return.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Wonderful environment for the dental office. Everyone friendly, happy. Had great dental check up. Kids loved it too!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Great dental office! Knowledgeable doctor, friendly assistant.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I would like to describe the best dental appointment I have ever had at I mage Dentistry. Had no waiting to get in, told them that I had pain and they got me immediately in. Took me in, got an x-ray and listen to my complains about toothache I have had for a while now. Dr. Lana is very sweet, gave me different options and worked with me on payments options. Dental assistants and front desk are very helpful. Explained to me everything about my insurance and used intraoral pictures to show me what was wrong with my tooth. I have never seen my teeth so clear and that helped me understand and make correct choices about my future treatment. Very nice office, warm and cozy. Thanks to all the staff at Image Dentistry.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Had very enjoyable visit at Image Dentistry. Cleaning and couple fillings done. Painless and pleasant. Great customer service. Dr.Lana is wonderful and funny. My kids love her too.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

I had very good appointment. Dr. Lana very knowledgeable and pleasant . Enjoyed their latest technology.happy with my bleaching results and my new bridge.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

I am very happy with Dr Lana and her office. Procedure was painless and results are great.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Did this doctor go to dental school? She has the manners of a peasant. I hope I never see her again.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

I never really liked going to the dentist but then again who does. On my first visit the staff was very friendly. The office has the lastest technology, it's really nice. I could watch a movie and the dental chair had a massager built in it. It helped me from being so nervous which was really nice. The doctor was very knowlegable and cared about my dental health. She took the time to explain the procedures and informed me how to take better care of my teeth. She was willing to work with my schedule which is hard to find. I have never had to wait. I come in and as soon as I sit down they are usually ready for me. Which I like a lot because the other dentist I have been to I have to wait which drives me crazy.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008