Ratings for Dr. Sreelekha Gopinath

I was referred to Dr. Gopinath by my PCP for her expertise in Infectious Diseases and saw her today for the first time. I found her to be very patient, knowledgable, and personable. I have been battling Lyme's Disease for 6 months and she took the time to de-bunk the prevalent myths regarding Lyme's with reasoned, logical information. I left with my questions answered and I feel I am in very competent hands under her care.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

The worst doctor experience, left in tears. Extremely rude, critical of previous care, and NO medical advice or help at ALL

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I have seen Dr Gopinath several times and I have always found her to be kind, caring and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Had a really great, quick appointment with Dr. Gopinath. I had to pick a new physician but didn't have time to look into anyone, so I chose her on a whim. Quick, to the point, no BS, and I feel she was quite accurate diagnosing my problem. I agree with the comment below saying that if she needed to work on her bedside manner in the past, she's put in her time. I will say that she seemed to be in a bit of a hurry, but no more than any other doctor I've seen at DMA.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Gopinath for 5 years. I would highly recommend her. She is thorough, listens and explains herself so that you never leave with unanswered questions. I have to disagree with the other reviews that talk about her "bedside" manner. She is always pleasant and is sweet and kind to my children when I am forced to bring them with me to the appointment. She always ensures proper labs and tests are ordered (quickly) when needed. She even went out of her way to set up specialist appointments for me, keeps in touch through the health portal, and promptly answers any additional questions. If you need a good primary care doctor, I highly recommend Dr Gopinath.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

She was informative and not condescending! Dr. Told me what to expect and how she would be communicating with me. She listened respectfully and added some humour to our conversation, which I appreciate. Dr. G is my 3rd doctor in three years. I plan on staying with Dr. G and her practice!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I agree with a couple of the patients here, Dr. Gopinath is beyond thorough and very willing to listen and work with me to find the root of my health issues. I trust her expertise and feel she leaves no stone un-turned as it relates to my health and well-being. Also, her staff is great, always responsive and I've never had a problem. Honestly, I'd trust that if she needed work on her bedside manner a few years back, she's put in her time because I thinks she's great.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Gopinath for 3 years and I love her. She is very thorough and I have a LOT of health issues so I give her credit for having the patience with me. She goes over and above the normal care a doctor usually provides. I've had a lot of doctors in the past because of my issues and she's my favorite. She's young and funny and caring and smart.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Brought my 20-year old daughter in because she was having anxiety attacks (very stressful time in both job and social life) ~ Doctor was EXTREMELY dismissive and remote. She took basic vitals and asked my daughter about what was bothering her. At the end, the doctor's reply? ... and I quote PRECISELY: ... "Gee, it seems like there is NOTHING that doesn't freak YOU out." GOD'S HONEST TRUTH! ... unbelievable. ~ We left.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

I have found her to be very wonderful. I feel like she spends time with me as a patient and answers questions I have. She doesn't like to prescribe many medications when unnecessary (which is a good thing). Her office hours are too limited for those who work, however.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010