Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Dugan

Dr Dugan is easily the best Doc. I've been to. Extremely personable, feels more like sitting down with an old friend than some Stale M.D. that sees me more as a number or a $ sign than a person. I'm a last minute person and have rarely had problems getting in. Regularly work 50+ hours a week, with a stay at home wife my time is expensive so I don't like sitting warming a seat waiting on a Doc. He understands this and though you have to wait my time is not abused like other offices. Dr. Dugan is always helpful with? Different options, homopathic add well as conventional. Just don't ask him about 40 day spiritual fasts. This was the only area I've ever found his knowledge thin. I do recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Very knowledgable and compassionate. I no longer dread going to the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Dugan is an excellent Physician. He always gives alternatives, and listens to his patients. Dr. Dugan has a way of making you feel comfortable immediately upon meeting with him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Got appt. same day for being sick. Office was pleasant from the initial call to the end. Dr. is caring, pleasant and made be better. Nurses call results of all tests, even normal results. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

The DR is not knowledgable. He seemed extremely cluesless to the point that I have to read everysingle test result that came. Was very surprised to see such kind of a doctore

Submitted November 2, 2009

I would have given Dr. Dugan 5*'s, but as with all Dr's, they always run late, but not as bad as most. That said--He is without a doubt one of the best, most knowledgable, & kindest Dr's I have ever been to! Not only that, Dr. Dugan LISTENS to you, doesnt dismiss your suggestions or ideas, & answers your questions in a way you can understand. There isnt a judgemental bone in his body either. He is very helpful, & has a great personality & sense of humor. As for his staff? They're just as terrific as he is; never rude, return calls in a timely manner, very helpful, & have a great sense of humor too. If you need an appt, you dont wait for weeks to get one, even as a new patient. My advice? If you need a family Dr., this is the man for you. I have to add, to this Dr & his staff, you're not just a patient number, you're a person.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Very friendlly staff and physician, a doctor that listens to his patients. My husband never wanted to go to the doctor before we found Dr. Dugan, now he asks for an appointment for himself

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr. Robert B. Dugan's Credentials

• Western Univ of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA (Grad. 2000)