Ratings for Dr. Houman Dehdashti

Dr. D is the best and kindest dentist I have ever seen. He is caring and thoughtful and makes sure that you are comfortable. A super nice guy who is always interested in his patients. Won’t see anyone else!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Excellent office all around . They worked extra hard so I could get my benefits from my insurance....

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

highly recommend this office !! nothing but the best dental care every time i go there over the ten years ..

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

As someone who has had pretty traumatic dentist experiences in the past, Dr. Dehdashti was phenomenal. I came in for emergency services (broken tooth) while on vacation, and I can't say enough about how great my experience was. He is kind and I felt safe. And he took his time, being very careful to ask me over and over if everything felt natural to me (not just looked OK). My broken tooth looks and feels good as new! The staff who greeted me, and the dental assistant who worked with the doctor during my repairs—all were very friendly and professional. I would seriously consider flying back to Florida for dental work just to have this guy again.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

This is truly the best dental office I've ever had the pleasure of going to as a patient. Tue staff was knowledgeable, friendly and punctual. The DR was really ONE OF A KIND! He took my concerns personal situation into consideration, treated me like he genuinely cared amd was without a doubt the most gentle dentist I've ever met!! I'd definitely recommend him to friends and family!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Excellent office & dentist. Was recommended by our neighbors and very satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Houman Dehdashti is an amazing Dentist with great knowledge. I enjoyed my experience at his office. Great staff and a very friendly environment.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr Houman was great. He made me as comfortable as possible and did his best to try to save me money on the procedure. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Been using this office for years . excellent dentist and staff. highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

What a warm and calming environment. The staff was friendly and helpful. I had two crowns done. Excellent job on both. The bite was perfect. Dentist in the past could not ever get my bite​ right the first time. I highly recommend Dr. Dehdashti

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017