Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Sparks

I was refered to Dr. Sparks by my boss for a problem I have with my back, my boss had a problem with his back also and told me Dr. Sparks took care of him. Well Dr. Sparks started treating me for my back pain (cause verified thru MRI's) and never once did he think the problem was in my head like a lot of doctors do. When the results of the MRI came back, he took the time to explain exactly what was happening and what I could expect. In every visit I felt like he was treating my like the only patient in his office at the time, never once did I feel like he was trying to get out of the exam room in a hurry. He also has a wonderful and professional staff. After I had a stroke I had to go in monthly for blood tests, his nurse Shiela who took the blood always made me feel comfortable, she also knows how to take blood without you feeling she is related to Dracula LOL.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Very personable as are his office staff and nurses. All are caring and compassionate people to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Sparks was referred to us by a nurse at LaPlata Nursing Home. He was personable, professional, and bright- but, of course, we expected that. What we did not expect was the generous time and attention he compassionately afforded my father. I recommend Dr. Sparks without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Robert Sparks is a very kind, sweet man who seems to really care about his patients. He is always very pleasant to talk to and is very encouraging. His staff is very kind and helpful. I have recommended him to ALL my friends, family, and co-workers.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2006

Very good osteopathic doctor. Staff are very capable and you can get in to see Dr. Sparks within a day or two. Staff keep very good notes on each visit. Patients always know what to do after the visit. Excellent family care.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2005

Dr. Robert W. Sparks's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Kirksville, MO