Ratings for Dr. Samer Nakhle

I have been a patient for about 7 years. He always reviews my labs and chart and he explains what changes if any and their significance. I had thyroid cancer and had the entire thyroid removed. He keeps a very close eye on the cancer markers etc. and performs an ultrasound once a year. He answers my questions and I never feel rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Nakhle.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Great experience both times seeing this doctor. First to assess my growing thyroid nodule and then to biopsy the nodule. Wait time was short, under 15 minutes to go into the back office. Nurse took my weight etc and then Dr. Nakhle's PA took all my history and addressed my nodule issue. Dr. Nakhle then did an ultrasound personally to look at the nodule and recommended a biopsy which was scheduled 2 weeks out. I had no problem making appointments and am very impressed with my overall experience here. Every person I dealt with was professional and courteous. Dr. Nakhle put me at ease right away about the biopsy and his expected results and the office called me 2 days later to confirm that the results of my biopsy were benign. I'm very happy with my experience here.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

this doctor does not like being a doctor ! impossible to get an appointment .I called in March and the earliest they had was june !!!!! last time i went to see him i asked him if he could do a blood panel just because we were trying to sort the right synthroid dose for me and he said "no i am not your primary "!!! extremely rude with non existing patient manners and i am looking for a better specialist ,,,,this guy does not care or listen !! horrible

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Walking into the office has such a negatjve impact on me. I have been seeing Dr. Nakhle for two years now and he has been good at managing my TSH levels after a thyroiectomy due to cancer. However his front office staff should all be fired, they are rude, inconciderate, and down right lazy! At this point I am looking for a new endocrinologist. I just do not want to deal wkth his front office staff ever again.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Nakhle for about six years. Every time I have seen him he has gone out of his way to explain any question I have asked. I consider him the best endocrinologist I have ever seen. He once even wrote out a description on a whiteboard for me to help me conceptualize what is happening wth thyroid issues as I age. Like many older patients, I really appreciate understanding what changes aging brings, and I have sometimes many questions. In answering my questions, he treats me with ultimate respect. I saw him recently, and he went beyond what I would ever have expected. When I had a concern about some unusual heartbeats being connected to thyroid issues, he assured me that was not the case, When I told him I had some concern about cardiac issues, he sensed my anxiety, and helped me find a cardiologist who could see me immediately. You don't get much better than this!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I found Dr Nahkle knowledgeable and his staff very friendly and personable. The wait can be excessive, but only sometimes. I do recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I've read all the reviews on this doctor and was a little concerned when I went for my visit today. I just dont understand what people are complaining about? This doctor was VERY knowledgeable in his field and shared his concerns about my condition. I thought he was one of the best endocrinologists I've seen and that covers 10 years of seeing a specialist. People were saying he was arrogant.... success can be awkward for other people to accept and consider it arrogant. Get a grip. They said he had a terrible bed side manner.....what did you expect a coffee clutch? He is not there for your entertainment, he's there to help YOU! NOT to make sure your feeling are in check. This doctor doesn't deserve the terrible ratings he's gotten. He was great! Stop you crying, this country is full of cry babies and people being offended for such stupid things. Drop the PC and get with it. Buck up babies, this isn't the worst thing that ever happened to you.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I made an appointment with Dr. Nakhle because my other doctor recommend him however my exparence was not so great. Every time I asked a question he would say " yes we will talk about that later." His office staff wanted to push my next appointment out two months when I explained I was in pain and needed to get in faster die to needed an operation. Not impressed with him of his staff would not recommended.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

So glad I didn't read the comments about Dr Nakhle before I became his patient. He is one of the smartest doctors I have ever seen. I have been his patient for two years and would recommend him to anyone that needs to see an endocrinologist. Seeing these comments made me laugh because most great doctors do have a wait to be seen. He gets to the point fast and doesn't waste time. It's sad that a few disgruntled patients have to lower his ratings because he truly is the best!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Nakhle's MAs Janie and Andrea are so very helpful, very kind and caring . I only wish my other doctors' office staff were as helpful as these two ladies. GREAT JOB!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Samer Nakhle's Credentials

• French

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1991)