Ratings for Dr. Leonard A. Rubinstein

expensive but great work! made and fixed the area fine why all the poor ratings?

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I worked for this man. He is getting exactly what he deserves. He's evil and rotten. The things I saw him do to women is forever burned into my memory. And seeing that he's lost everything, just proves karma is real!!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Despite the fact there are many people complaining, this guy is a genius! I had bad allergies and ear infections for years - no one bothered to check why. I am not undergoing a treatment where I take allergy drops on a daily basis. The result: no more ear aches and pains, no rashes, no headaches. Yes, it was pricey - but it was worth it!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

I sued this "doctor" in Sarasota Civil Court Instrument#2009152858 and wom a partial judgement. He is a crook, a liar and a quack. Amazingly,since going to court, I have spoken to other medical providers and found that he has a stinking reputation all over town. I do all I can to damage his practice.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Dr. Rubinstein is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to listen to me and he is extremely knowledgeable. He has helped me tremendously with my allergy issues. I have FINALLY found relief after seeing several doctors who could not diagnose and treat my allergies properly and effectively. I highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein. He has changed my life.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

I went to Dr. Rubinstein's office to learn more about the "integrative approach" to chronic fatigue and also to explore options for my persistent and bothersome snoring. His holistic approach to the care of patients impressed me tremendously as did his innovative Pillar technique to snoring. I now have been tested by him for my allergies with a blood test (instead of painful and unreliable skin tests I had previously with another doctor) and have learned a great deal about the cause of my fatigue. He started me on allergy drop program instead of allergy shots and I am feeling great. He also found that I had sleep apnea along with snoring and I have undergone a simple Pillar procedure performed as an outpatient in his office under local anesthesia. I sleep great now. I highly recommend this practice and this doctor. In all of my search and experiences with doctors over the years, I have yet to find someone as comprehensive and approachable as him. WELL WORTH EVERY DOLLAR INVESTED!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. Rubenstein is a salesman pure & simple. He recommended hundreds of dollars worth of supplements that he charges 3 times more than the retail price for. He doesn't return phone calls to patients & is very rude & arrogant in general. I would highly caution patients about seeing him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009