Ratings for Dr. Thomas Wilson Marsland

I saw Dr. Marsland through two pregnancies and he served as my child's pediatrician as well. I could not recommend him or his practice more highly. I've since moved out of the area, and really miss having a doctor who I trusted so implicitly to care for both me and my family. If you are looking for a general practitioner to care for all your needs, Dr. Marsland is the best. I found him respectful, personable, responsive, and very willing to refer patients to other practitioners if necessary. After I moved when 8 months pregnant, he took the time to discuss my care over the phone when I had concerns about recommendations my new obstetrician was making. My only complaint is that it was sometimes difficult to schedule a timely appointment, although the staff always managed same-day appointments for my infant son when he was ill.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr. Marsland really cares about his patients, is very kind and knowledgable, and if he cannot help you, he will find someone who can. I trust him and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Not quite up to the mark about a medication I was to take and was fairly unkind to me at one point.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Marsland is a great doctor. He is kind, caring, and very knowledgeable. He is also very concerned about the welfare of his patients. He is respectful and easy to talk to. I trust him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

He is a breath of fresh air in this environment where everybody is trying to take advantage of others. He knows his stuff, is cool and collected and a delight to have as family physician.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr. Marsland is extremely smart and competent, and he is also very caring. I can't say enough good things about him. I know I am very blessed to have found such a great doctor. He just doesn't seem to have any weaknesses; he's everything you would want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

This doctor is WONDERFUL!!! He is very friendly and he listens to what you have to say no matter how many questions you need to ask him. He has that good doctor/patient feeling and I am glad I changed doctors!!! :-)

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

He's a really caring and understanding doctor. He really listens and "reflects" what you say.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2005

Dr. Thomas Wilson Marsland's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Workers Comp