Ratings for Dr. Adolf Erhardt

dr Erhardt is rude and arrogant. obviously a hitler youth. unhelpful. a waste of time

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I have been a patient of Adolf's for almost 26 years. I can understand that some may be offended by his nature but if you can get past that you will see he is an excellent dr. Most women have to suffer on average 7 - 10 years before being diagnosed with endometriosis, and the average age of diagnosis is 27. The very first time I went to see him about my "girl issues" (age 13) he told me it was endometriosis. So what you say? Well today endo 'specialists' know very little about endo let alone a GP 25 years ago, so i am one of the "lucky" ones (so to speak). He is a dr that knows his stuff & I'm dreading his retirement when I'll have to find a new dr. I know I'll find it hard to find a dr that I can go to & literally tell anything and not feel embarrassed or like an idiot, or a dr that I know & trust will be right with diagnosis and treatments etc. And deep down. ..he's a big softy.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I saw Dr Erhardt in the late 1970's. Found him to rude and arrogant. He talked me out of seeing a specialist to remove an IUD. He performed the proceedure which led to a ruptured uterus, which led to a further 3 operations, strangulated bowl and off course never being able to have more children. I hope he can live with himself. I have never forgotten the way he treated me after the proceedure when I went to him in extreme pain, was just fobbed off and shortly after ended up in Hospital only to find out about the hole in my Uterus where he had ripped out the IUD, the infection in my tubes and being told I would more then likely not have children. I am now 60 but still feel the same way about this man.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

ive been to a lot of doctors, and adolf if abrubt, but amazing, doesn't treat you like an idiot and knows more then a lot that ive seen and picks problems up quick. dont take what he says to heart. and most importantly doesnt stuff you around with unnesicary return 'check ups' etc if he doesnt feel you need them

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

I have been a patient of Adolf for over 10 years now and found him to be the best Doc I have ever been to. Adolf gives it to you straight and yes he is full of life. In all reality I would not like to see a doc that is of somber personality how boring. Great Doctor without a doubt.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Adolf Erhardt is an acquired taste but I wouldn't want to go to anyone else. He does swear and joke around which might not be for everyone, but you can always trust him to be honest with you. Besides, I've never met a doctor more full of life.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I love Adolf. The preceding comment is understandable as Adolf is very enthusiastic and passionate with his work. An enormous knowledge base, fantastic advice and a cleverly veiled caring nature make a great GP. Full marks from one very happy customer!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Don't waste your time with Adolf. Find someone who is willing to fix your health problems and not just feed them. He is abusive, uses foul language and is very rude.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008