Ratings for Dr. Zulma M. Berrios

Dr. Berrios has been my doctor for nearly 10 years; I like that she does not waste time by talking fluff--she is direct and takes the time to explain things and answer questions. Very helpful overall. Her staff is very good; they do their best to keep patients informed if there are delays and they do what they can to make patients feel at home.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Will never return to her again. Such a condescending and rude attitude. Wasted my time and money on her and hope everyone realizes it.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Excellent Doctors office, on time, very helpful, The staff is friendly

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

I was extremely disappointed with Dr. Berrios. She was not friendly, did not ask my any personal questions or seem interested in getting to know me as a new patient. She made me feel like she didn't even like me. It was weird. And then, she gave me a prescription to a strong pill when I asked for a low dose. When I wanted to get it changed, her staff was rude to me and prescribed me a non-generic. It has been very frustrating. I do not plan to see her again.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Great Doctor! I've been with her for over 5 years and cant say enough. She makes you feel very comfortable and explains everything. Staff in office is very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008