Ratings for Dr. Philip C. Forno

Dr Forno repaired a complete rotator cuff tear and torn bicep tendon. I had complete faith in him after my first visit because he took the time to explain my injury and the predicted outcome. I admired his candor. My surgery was a complete success and he was available to answer questions when I reached out to him post surgery. His office staff was always pleasant and I don't think I ever waited 10 minutes past my appointment time to see him. Follow up care was excellent.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Great care from Dr. Forno but the wait time in reception area is horrible!!! I've waited as long as 2 hours, then they call you into the exam room to wait another hour. On follow ups I've waited 3 hours for him to look at me for 3 minutes (I've timed it!) & then he leaves without giving you a chance to ask any questions. I had to learn to stop him before he even gets up from his chair. His knowledge & expertise is awesome, but I think there is too much over-scheduling & not enough doctor!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Forno operated on both wrists—carpal tunnel release. I highly recommend him...he is very kind and knowledgeable and the process was very easy!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Wonderful experience; I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery on my left thumb.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Excellent! Did endoscopic carpal tunnel release on both of my hands. Took all of 4 minutes per side and no nasty anesthetia! Was totally painless and went back to work on my jewelry business (I hand craft jewelry) in 2 days. All my symptoms are gone and u can sleep again at night. He's an amazing surgeon and a really good guy too! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I've had the opportunity to be under Dr. Forno's care multiple times for multiple different problems over the past 5 years, some large and some small. I've probably seen him more than 20 or 39 times. No matter what the problem, the situation, my mood, or my fears he's vern easy to talk to, supportve, helpful, kind, and extraordinarily knowledgable and skillful. My husband and children are his patients, he has a stellar reputation in Santa fe, and many of my friends have been his patients, all with excellent results. I and everybody Who knows him trusts and respects him intrinsically. Too bad the reviewer below had a bad experience, but I highly doubt it was Dr. Forno who was the cause of it.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I've seen this DR twice in two years. He is rude, conceited, doesn't listen, told me today he had the flu and wasn't sure he was contagious, literally stabbed me with an injection without numbing area and when I got scared he told me I was putting him at risk by pulling away. He needs help on many levels. I will never do back to this Doctor. He is an embarrassment to his profession.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I had two surgeries with Dr. Forno. I trusted him with my life. He is caring, sweet and bed side manners are wonderful. I would not go to any one else. Takes time to explain what is going on and what the procedure is not many Docs due that any more. I had a good feeling with him and felt very safe in his hands.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Forno is great. He listens and finds the best course of care. He is not pushy to do surgery. He cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Forno is a caring doctor with a great manner. I broke my wrist and had a massive tear of my rotator cuff in a fall. His diagnosis was thoughtful, and the two required surgeries were presented to me over a period of months in an understandable way. Plus that, it all worked. I would recommend him to anyone with problems in his area of expertise. My wife had previously seen him for thumb issues, and he was great for both of us. You can talk to this fellow like a regular human being. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Philip C. Forno's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Rocky Mountain Health Plans