Ratings for Dr. Bing Siang Gan

I am so impressed with Dr Gan and the staff at St Jos! He is so gentle and caring. My appointments were spot on time! All the staff I had any dealings with were so friendly and helpful. Congratulations!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

This doctor is hands down amazing ! I busted 2 flexor tendons , an artery and severe nerve and muscle damage in my hand . He fixed me up - no infection , scar is looking really good ( over 42 Stiches ) this is an amazing surgeon who saved me my hand !!!!thanks dr.gan !!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr Gan was and is the best doctor I have ever had. He was kind hearted. One of the best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Gan is the first dr who came to see in recovery and spoke to my husband. He is a wonderful dr

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Do not use this Doctor - he is truly the most arrogant, self-centered jerk I ever had to deal with. After surgery on my hand...he did not even use a any kind of splint or brace and all I had was a small bandage on the incision. When I went to a follow up appointment and the Hand and Upper Limb Clinic - they could not believe that I did not have any kind of split on my hand. One therapist told me it is standard procedure for the hand to be immobilized for a period of time...I told her she had better tell Dr. Gan that. Avoid this doctor at all costs.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Thank you Dr. Gan for valuing my time ! Great care and service

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Gan was/is arrogant, quite rude and behaved like a child when questioned about his choice of therapy options. Felt it was above him to answer questions, I am a nurse therefore I had specific questions, he was not interested in entertaining them.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

This doctor badly misdiagnosed my hand, told me it was normal and that I should just go back to work. Told WSIB and Employer nothing wrong with me didn't want to work. EMG tests showed my had still had severe Carpel Tunnel. I have filed complaint with Ontario Physicians on this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I used to think Dr. Gan was a good doctor but don't let his fake attempts at having a good bedside manner fool you. He is arrogant and basically a jerk when it comes down to it. I certainly would not go to see him again.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

He is the worse doctor around left me in a waiting room after my dad had surgery didn't come out to tell me anything how it went complications or anything just did his surgery and went on to the next person I had to get a nurse and that was no help he's a loser and should never practice medication ever he's incompetent

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013