Ratings for Dr. Bing Siang Gan

I had Dr. Gan as my surgeon after an accident. He reattached cut nerves in my dominant hand. He and his clinic were instrumental in saving my hand and possible amputation. Dr. Gan is very kind, funny and a pleasure to have as a physician. The Hand and Upper Limb Clinic work wonders.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Amazing doctor! What may have been superficial to some, a skin condition, he took seriously. It was something very embarrassing and painful that I dealt with daily. Thankful for him and that he treats this condition with surgery.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Awsome work..... there is no other words ...he repaired some bad arthritis in my hand and it has never felt or worked better in many years...Many Thanks

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

He was my doctor this past year for my broken wrist and he did amazing

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Gan performed a major surgery on my wrist and radial nerve. I had a colles fracture with a carpel tunnel investigation done. He warned my family members that I would be in pain; and I was. Four days following the procedure he decided to not put me in a cast. This was traumatizing at the time, but ultimately led to a very speedy recovery. I'm less than three months in, and he told me in was doing great.... Which I am. I believe he has excellent bedside manner and expects his patients to work hard at recovery. My scar is less than desirable but I certainly appreciate everything he did. As a side note: I was able to witness him teach a med student. He was pleasant, playful, and made the visit fun. He's a tough doctor but should be. Thank you Dr Gan.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I am so impressed with Dr Gan and the staff at St Jos! He is so gentle and caring. My appointments were spot on time! All the staff I had any dealings with were so friendly and helpful. Congratulations!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

This doctor is hands down amazing ! I busted 2 flexor tendons , an artery and severe nerve and muscle damage in my hand . He fixed me up - no infection , scar is looking really good ( over 42 Stiches ) this is an amazing surgeon who saved me my hand !!!!thanks dr.gan !!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr Gan was and is the best doctor I have ever had. He was kind hearted. One of the best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Gan is the first dr who came to see in recovery and spoke to my husband. He is a wonderful dr

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Do not use this Doctor - he is truly the most arrogant, self-centered jerk I ever had to deal with. After surgery on my hand...he did not even use a any kind of splint or brace and all I had was a small bandage on the incision. When I went to a follow up appointment and the Hand and Upper Limb Clinic - they could not believe that I did not have any kind of split on my hand. One therapist told me it is standard procedure for the hand to be immobilized for a period of time...I told her she had better tell Dr. Gan that. Avoid this doctor at all costs.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015