Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Chang

Dr. Chang was very professional and knowledgeable. He is also very calm and reassuring, which definitely helped us as we had struggled with infertility issues for over a year. After visiting prior physicians for fertility, I felt very lost and confused. Dr. Chang gave us straightforward guidance and helped us through. We're now happily pregnant with our first baby with his help.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

My experience with Dr. Chang is wonder. He is a brilliant doctor who knew exactly what type of treatment I needed. I saw Dr Chang once and he knew exactly what was wrong with my menstrual cycle and immediately prescribed a certain dose of medication for me which took care of my excessive bleeding. I wasted 3 years seeing my gyn who told me that I needed surgery. Hopefully after seeing Dr Chang I won't need the surgery.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I have had a great experience with Dr. Chang and his staff. I went to Dr. Chang's office after having a very disappointing experience at RMA. Dr. Chang has a direct approach which might not be for everybody, for us it was what we wanted. He is very knowledgeable, smart and provided the right advice/recommendation for our situation. Dr. Chang's staff is very friendly and helpful. Yan has great follow up and is very patient and understanding. I felt even though I called frequently with questions she was always responsive and patient with me. Wait time is minimal if any. They do a good job in scheduling. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

After having two miscarriages, I was referred to Dr Chang who then did a full work up on myself and my husband to give us our full fertility picture. When we got pregnant again, Dr. Chang and his staff supported us through our entire first trimester. Dr. Chang was thorough, informative and kind and his staff is second to to none in terms of friendly attentiveness. I could not recommend Dr Chang and his team more.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

I saw Dr Chang a decade ago and am still coping with the consequences of what he put me through. I developed Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome during IVF. I believe he breeched protocol by continuing the treatment, which landed me in the hospital with kidney failure among other things. It was by far the most excruciating pain I have ever endured, and he provided no pain relief whatsoever--one Valium at bedtime. My OB was horrified when she found out what he had done. I believe he did this simply to boost his clinics fertility rates with not concern and certainly no compassion for me, his patient. I am still dealing with the internal damage a decade later.

Submitted November 2, 2014

Receptionist is very helpful and knowledgeable!!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

"Why are you asking so many questions?" Need I say more?

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Chang and his staff. He came highly recommended by 2 of his old patients. Dr. Chang is very knowledgeable and professional; he is a no nonsense and straight to the point doctor. He was the perfect doctor for me because I was determined to a mother. After 2 failed IUIâ??s, I went straight to IVF. The whole team was well balanced. While Dr. Chang didn't talk much; he made all the important decisions while his RN, Yan, did all the diligent follow up work. Yan was always very patient, detailed oriented and sincere and always took the time to address all my concerns. The receptionist, Cynthia was always very helpful and kind. I am very grateful to Dr. Chang and his team because now I am the proud mother of 2 kids: girl born in 2009 with fresh FET and son born in 2013 with frozen FET. I recommended Dr. Chang to my older sister and she conceived 2 boys with IUI. I highly recommend Dr. Chang!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Chang for quite some time. Contrary to what most people say, he is a great doctor. He is mild mannered and no-nonsense and will give you facts. I have had 5 miscarriages and he has not held my hand, but he has been supportive. If you expect a nice, over the moon staff --go to the South or MidWest where people have time to be nice. If you want results and understand the concept of being a New Yorker, getting things done, then go see Dr. Chang for a professional experience and concrete care.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Chang and his staff. I never had any reason to feel uncomfortable or put off by Dr Chang's manner. I am also the proud Mother of a new baby at 43. I would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Peter L. Chang's Credentials

• Cantonese

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1992)

Centene