Ratings for Dr. Fadi E. Saba

Dr. Saba takes his time with you and answers all your questions. He treats you like you are the only patient in the office .

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Some of the Best Staff and Physicians in St. Pete. The group is very large with excellent PA-C-NP

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

It's all about making money for this doctor. Has all kinds of businesses, even a titty bar.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

very unprofessional, rude staff..................like someone already mentioned, patient rarely sees him.......another money making uncaring doc in our area

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

I see only a nurse practitioner. I have never met Dr. Saba. There is a gross breakdown of communication in his staff. EVERY time I have a drug dosage change or change of medication by the doctor, the staff will not follow up to get a pre-qual to my insurance company. This has happened to the point I fear a change in my meds. I am very sick and need my meds. The staff is grossly negligent. Also, Saba is running a business and spread too thin. When money becomes most important, the masses of patients are used for profit only -- not for appropriate medical care.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr will put you in a rehab center, and neveer come to see you! And when your insurance will no longer pay, he will have you kicked out immediately!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

he is extremely busy with too many practices he works in, time ha is ever on time and he like to just be in and outand not spend anytime with his clients. it seems all about making money

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

As a home health care nurse, I am familiar with this doctor. Most of his patients are seen by ARNP's. If you have a serious medical condition that requires someone who is on top of your problem, this doctor is not for you. He is a good doctor, but, he spreads himself too thin to give good service. This is a business for him, one of many.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Doctor and help is first rate, had problem with my medication and Ms. Donna was very helpful in correcting this. I feel like the quality of care here is outstanding, but they seem to double book patients, I've never been late to an appointment in my life, and yet I alway end up waiting at least an hour to see a doctor, even with an appointment. I have also noticed a change in clients lately, seems like a lot of suspect people hanging around in the parking lot. I can't help but feel like they have expanded too much, too soon.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Dr. Fadi E. Saba's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL