Ratings for Dr. David Kaminsky

Dr. Kaminsky has saved my life. I am working with him regarding issues that dwell deep in my being and has gained my trust. I went to a Psychologist for two years.... it was a wast of life. Dr. Kaminsky gained my trust immediately and we went right to the trouble at task. I am recovering and see a hard road ahead of me, but Dr. Kaminsky will help me and then help me to learn a healthy life.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

This psychiatrist was recommened to me by one of his colleagues who was not taking on any new patients. I called this doctor three times leaving clear detailed messages, telling him that I was referred by this other doctor. Three times he did not return my call. That is absolutely unacceptable in my book. There is no reason for that level of unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

I noted the high ranking on this board andleft this physician a message last week asking if he was accepting new patients as i really need to find a new pyschiatrist. Did not even call me back. I am a health care professional and this is a very big red flag. (esp in the case of a psychistrist) Guess will have to look elsewhere....

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

This psychiatrist saved my life. He is a remarkable man -- a true genius.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

Very TERRIBLE doctor....

flag | Submitted June 24, 2006

I have been to a few psychiatrists and Dr. Kaminsky was the best I've seen so far. He's friendly, normal and always able to fit you in with an appointment. I definately recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2006

Fantastic doctor! Always punctual, always willing to fit you into his schedule when you need him and he always calls you back when you need him. He never rushes you out either. What I love about him is that most psychiatrists over-medicate their patients.....not him. he gives you what you need, one at a time. he doesnt force feed you anything you dont need and doesnt give you something just cause you asked for it (ive had one other psych that did). he truly has helped me and treated me like a human being. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2005

Dr. David Kaminsky's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY