Ratings for Dr. Jaintheelal Parekh

Dr. Parekh removed a HUGE internal hemorrhoid I had for over 25 years. It was an outpatient surgery done at the Markham Digestive Clinic. I can only say that I recovered very quickly (I took painkillers only for 7 days after surgery)and I could travel with my family for a March Break vacation after only 20 days. Recovery after this type of surgery is usually painful and slow, but I was lucky to have Dr. Parekh operate on me. I would highly recommend this doctor for this type of surgery.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Terrible experience with Dr. Parekh, My wife saw him for a Gastric Bypass, he told her it would be a Miracle Cure for her Diabetes, and she'd lost a lot of weight, and everything would be Fantastic. WRONG, The moment he operated on her, she had health problems ever since. I'm Positive it was something that was done during surgery. She fought for years after, and passed away just last week at the young age of 35. I STRONGLY suggest seeing another Doctor, and NOT this one.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

I had a colonoscopy done recently, it was not painful at all because i was sedated, and also he made me felt very relaxed.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

My father was undergoing regular colonoscopies with Dr. Parekh for at least 2 years where pollops were not being fully removed until the doctor determined that surgery was required. Now my Dad has undergone radiation and chemotherapy and will have a colostomy bag for the rest of his life.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr Parekh is a very caring and open- minded and an excellent physician. I can highly recommend him for colonoscopies.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

I was left in the emergency room when 2 doctors were fighting over who did NOT want to operate on me. Dr. parekh ddedicded he was voluntered however, after the operation I was going to be left as disabled?

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008