Dr. Frank P. Fechner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Frank P. Fechner

Best birthday present to myself! Dr.Fechner made me feel younger not a year older. Who needs cake!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

As usual, my experience here was fantastic. I trust Dr. Fechner and his staff totally.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Had neck lift surgery on Nov 27th, 2017. Dr. Fechner and team were fantastic in explaining the details of the procedure. What I could realistically expect and what after care and recovery would be like. I followed the doctor's instructions to the letter and had a relatively short recovery period. Swelling under the chin was moderate and pain was minimal. Most of my swelling occurred during the first 3 days after the procedure and then began to go down dramatically. Dr. Fechner called me on the phone the first day after the procedure to check up on me, which I really appreciated and continuing follow up care was excellent.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Fechner medical expertise and aesthetic eye align perfectly with my personal aesthetic goals. His and his staff's bedside manner and listening skills make all the difference in achieving goals precisely. Strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr. Fechner and the rest of his staff are very knowledgable and helpful, I would absolutely recommend them,.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I had permanent eyeliner done today with Jen V. It was a great experience and I am extremely happy with my results. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking to have permanent make-up done. She is meticulous and gentle!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr Fechner is the best and the office staff is outstanding They all take the time to explain each procedure you are requesting information on I have been coming here for years and would not think of going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Fechner and his staff are extremely knowledgable, caring and committed to patient satisfaction!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I saw Sonia for a skin consultation and the first of three bbl treatments. She is warm, informative about each step of the procedure, and really listens to my concerns and overall goals. I feel that I am in great hands and am excited to continue with my treatments. Every staff member has been gracious and welcoming...creating a great overall experience.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

My experience is always pleasant from check in to check out. The products and facials that Jennifer has provided for my skin has helped improve my skin.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017