Ratings for Dr. Frank P. Fechner

I had a great experience with Dr. Fechner. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and remained very focused on my personal features and wishes. I appreciate his honest approach, and it's clear he wants to improve a person's features and keep the integrity of their natural look. I would and have already recommended Dr. Fechner to anyone who is interested in having rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Fechner and his staff have provided me with a life changing experience. I have had insecurities with some of my facial features for several years and within one appointment I was restored with my confidence and i will forever be grateful for his talent and expertise as an artist of his profession.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Everyone is super friendly and helpful. I felt welcomed and cared for the moment I stepped into the office. Surgery day was stress free. I wasn't really nervous at all because I knew that I was in great hands. I was just excited to have my procedure, which went well.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

The doctor and his staff are extremely welcoming and friendly. They take the time to answer questions and address concerns. The overall result of my chin augmentation was excellent. The results look very natural and symmetrical. I would highly recommend Dr. Fechner to anyone looking to make positive changes to their appearance.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Everything about this process was enjoyable. The staff took amazing care of me and I felt extremely safe and not nervous at all. I was very happy with the results and the doctor and nurses were kinder than I could have imagined.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Was extremely satisfied with Doctor Freshner and staff.Will highly recommend them.Very gracious and professional.Will definetly be back.Took ten years off..

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

This was an amazing experience! I walked in hiding my face (nose) from the world and walked out a new person less than 30 minutes later!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

My experience with Dr. Fechner and his staff was absolutely beyond expectations. I decided to undergo otoplasty after many years agonizing whether I should do this or not. I was treated with care and courtesy from the first consultation to the last follow up. I admit that having a seemingly 'unnecessary' surgical procedure made me feel really nervous. All my questions and concerns were responded to promptly and thoroughly. I was wonderfully taken care of by Ana during the procedure, and Dr. Fechner performed it in the atmosphere of kindness and confidence. I felt well prepared for the recovery process. I am very happy with the results. I cannot believe that after many ears of being overly focused on hiding my ears, I am now able to wear my hair up, swim and exercise in comfort. I want to add that the wonderful office staff worked with my extremely rigid work schedule to arrange the right time for my procedure and other appointments.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I had a great experience with all of the staff. I am looking to create a plan to look as good as possible, prevent wrinkles and other age related issues. Everyone is very knowledgable, professional and friendly. I am looking forward to more experiences here.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Fantastic, knowledgable and patient staff. Extremely proficient on every level!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017