Dr. Frank P. Fechner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Frank P. Fechner

Kind and courteous staff Dr. Fechner is professional and answered my questions. Very comfortable environment. I would recommend him for fillers under the eye.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I am very happy with my results and would recommend DR. Fechner to friends and family without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Every staff member I encountered in Dr. Fechner's office was extremely kind and caring. I am thrilled with the results and my rhinoplasty surgery. I was nervous initially because Dr. Fechner does not use digital imagery during the consultation process, but I am so glad I trusted him. I love my new nose.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Fechner and the PA, nurses and other staff have been exemplary from start to finish. I began my journey about 3 years ago and the staff have been great allies since the beginning. Everyone is incredibly caring, patient and genuine. I am thrilled with my results thus far though it is admittedly very early, but I can say with certainty that I feel incredibly fortunate to have found Dr. Fechner for this process.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr.Fechner is a true artist. After viewing his work pictures online of his work, I knew he was the best dr around. So happy with my results!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

From the consultation to the procedure and throughout recovery, my experience has been wonderful. I felt informed and prepared throughout and am seeing the results that I confidently expected. The whole experience has exceeded my expectations, especially how little discomfort I felt in recovery. I am so happy to have placed my trust in DR.Fechner and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Sonia did my facial. She answered all of my questions and gave me lots of information. Great job!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Fechner gave me an amazing experience where I was comfortable and very pleased with him and Lacey.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Very friendly and gives good information about the procedure and what to expect for aftercare.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. Fechner and staff are all positive and polite. I felt very comfortable having my procedure done. The procedure itself, healing process and outcome were well explained and just what I expected. I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018