Ratings for Dr. John A. Galotto

I have been going to Dr. Galotto for the last 25 years and during this time I can honestly say I have havd the best care you can ask for. Not only has Dr G been truly a GOD send, his staff has also been very pleasent. Yhe only negative is that they no longer do labs onsite, but that par for the course at many smaller doctor offices. I am really glad Dr. G postponed his retirement.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

The whole family has been going to Dr. Galotto for the past 15 years. That tells you how we feel about him. We are SO glad he extended his retirement. We love his assistant Sheila. She truly takes care of Dr Galotto's patients. She's the best!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

They don't do ANY testing at the office, so any blood test or cholesterol testing requires another trip. Who has time for that? I'm looking for another primary care doctor, but they are hard to find. Also Dr Galotto is 68 so I'll need to find someone else soon.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

I like Dr. Galotto...He takes time with you and seems to really know this business...I found that he would investigate my issues and not do unneeded tests, etc. The staff is generally very busy, but professional. Like all small offices, they could use more help and be more patient! :)

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

I love Dr. Galotto and Sheila his nurse. I have been going there for 15 years. He listens to your concerns and makes very accurate assessments.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

THE STAFF IS HORRIBLE, HIS NURSE BARELY SPEAKS ENGLISH (SHE'S RUSSIAN) AND DOCTOR GOLATTO DOESN'T EXPLAIN EVERYTHING...HE'S PRETTY VAGUE WHICH I DID NOT LIKE AND IT REALY HARD TO GET APPOINTMENTS. I'M SWITCHING DOCTORS!!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Galotto for many years and have found him to be most helpful and easy to talk to although I have to be pro-active. Since he's known me for a long time, he will prescribe medications without a visit first if he deems that OK (e.g., requested a prescription for fluocinonide, which I'd read about for poison ivy). I find his staff to be courteous and to send needed referrals within a day or 2.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

I would not recommend this doctor's office. The service is not great. When you call, you hardly ever reach a courteous person. If you do reach someone during business hrs, you are often on hold for long stretches at a time. Fax requests of medical records go ignored.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. John A. Galotto's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Avmed