Dr. Mitchell Kolker

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mitchell Kolker

My wife, and I have been patients of Dr. Kolker for two years. From the beginning he has been excellent. He is considerate, knowledgeable, empathetic, and listens attentively. He performed successful sinus surgery on me, less then a week ago. He was certain to see my wife, in the waiting room, at the completion of the procedure. He sat and explained "everything" that took place and stayed and answered all of her questions. He did the same with me, in recovery. I saw him yesterday, for my first follow-up, and once again, he was at the top of his game, patiently listening and answering each question we had. If you, a relative, or anyone you care for requires ENT assistance, we highly recommend, Dr. Kolker, you won't be sorry you did. John and Joan C. Fishkill NY

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Kolker relieved my concerns about my frequent nosebleeds, treated me with care, was very thorough in his examination and patient with my questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Kolker has always been helpful whenever I was sick. He even answered my questions about sleep apnea. I had sinusitis regularly until Dr. Kolker encouraged me to use sinus rinse daily. He also did a procedure in his office which helped with the buildup I always had because of deviated septum. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Mitchell Kolker's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Banner Health