Ratings for Dr. Marianne C. Vardaka

Dr Vardaka is the best Ob/GYN that you will ever fine. She is caring, understanding and she will tell it like it is. My daughter has been seeing her for 10 yrs. She has delivered both of my grandchildren. Now that I am having problems myself there is no one else that I would want to treat me. If you are looking for a great Dr. look no further you just find her.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Vardaka has been my Gynecologist for at least 20 years. She is wonderful! I recently required a hysterectomy. The surgery went flawlessly and my recovery was easy. Dr. Vardaka used the least invasive procedure for me which only left a 1/2" scar in my navel. Amazing! She answered all of the questions that my husband and I had before and after surgery in a matter-of-fact, but pleasant manner. She is also available after hours if you need her. Can't say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I have never found a doctor worth leaving a postive review on untill i found doctor vardaka. i am going out of my way to leave this review. she treated me with respect and care and always had answers or solutions for any cares or concerns i had, no matter how large or small. she always made it convient for me to get any medications i needed. her staff greeted me politly. i had a very difficult pregnacy with my second child and dr vardaka kept such a good eye on me and made me feel at ease. she assured me i would be taken care of during and after my delivery and she held true to her word. she made my birthing experience absolutly ideal. i have had many many bad obgyn and what a blessing it was to finally find a good one! i read all these reviews and i have to say i am totally shocked at the bad or negative reviews. it sounds like there was a time period were many people were dissatisfied with there care, but i can assure you, as of 2012 dr vardaka puts her patients first.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr.Vardaka removed my 15cm. Ovarian cyst With one incision endoscopy. She did a great job. I had no visible scar left. She was on time , she came to my room to see me before surgery and make sure everything is ok. I felt special and very well cared by her. I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

I 've been going to Dr. Vardaka 12 years.I had two c-sections.Everything was perfect.She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Two doctors recommended Dr. Vardaka and I am very grateful.If it is possible to make a hysterectomy a pleasant experienc, Dr. Vardaka and her team did it. She took care of every detail down to the fact that I am single and may not have the means to pick up medication immediately after my surgery. I was prepared for everything. In addition, I was pleasantly surprised that I only had one incision (given my personal situation this was highly unlikely to happen). She managed to do everything through my belly button. Everyone I know who has had this done, had a large incision below their belly button that required severy weeks of recovery time My recovery was so quick and easy that I was able to work the next week. In addition, if you are having a baby, there is a wall of beautiful baby pictures and gushing thank you letters. Whatever your situation, you can have confidence and peace of mind that you have chosen an excellent doctor and surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Vardaka for almost 2 years now and she has been very helpful, professional and knowledgeable. I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year and she referred me over to a great breast surgeon and also performed a laparoscopic hysterectomy on me (very competently). I always felt that I was in good hands with her and after the surgery I have no doubts. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Vardaka's office for many years. She knows how to put her patients at ease. She easily understands my concerns and is always ready with solutions. She even manages to make me laugh every time I visit. I recommend her to my family and friends, just as I was directed to her.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Vardaka. I have been pleased with her so far. I am expecting my first child and she has insured me she will be there. I trust her and feel she has always answered my questions.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Vardaka is the most AWESOME Gyn Doctor that i have had. She listens to all of my issues and is very attentive. I have been going to her for years and she has done my hysterectomy and other laproscopy surgeries on me and she is very knowledgable of my issues. I am very confident in her and I will NEVER go to any other GYN doctor. She is AWESOME!

Dr. Marianne C. Vardaka's Credentials

• French

• Univ Athens, Fac Med, Sch Of Hlth Sci, Nat'L & Kapodistrian, Athens (Grad. 1982)