Ratings for Dr. Michael K. Kim

Dr. Kim and his staff are excellent. There is little to no wait time in the Fort Myers Office except for Thursdays. His surgical team are by far the best I’ve experienced - you feel like your comfort and safety are their highest priority. Dr. Kim, Nicole, Bianca and Jennifer answer all your questions, care for you as an individual and you never feel rushed out of their exam rooms. This surgeon goes the extra mile for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Dr Kim and his staff performed carpal tunnel surgery on both my hands. All of them were caring and fun. My right hand ended up being a complicated procedure and Dr Kim kept his cool and kept me calm and informed during the surgery. The care after my procedure was excellent.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

Dr. Kim is the best!! He is a caring, compassionate and a skilled surgeon that treats me with respect an dignity. He has performed several procedures and two surgery on me and I'm more then pleased with my results. His staff is also wonderful!!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Dr. Kim is an amazing surgeon, I had a tummy tuck years ago and I'm still thrilled with my results. I have continued to see Dr. Kim for Dysport/Botox and I've never been let down by my experience at his office! My family has had hand injections and surgeries by him as well and have had great outcomes!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Thanks to the independent recommendations of my aesthetician and my dermatologist I went to Dr. Kim for a facelift. The staff and facilities at the clinic were excellent, Dr. Kim took a lot of time with me explaining the procedures and alternatives, all appointments were on time or even early. I had a lot of sun damage and saggy skin and now the jowls and turkey gobble are gone, it looks very natural and because I cut my hair very short at that time everyone keeps raving about my haircut, no one suspects I had surgery. Looking younger has made me feel younger. My husband who was initially against the idea loves the results. I would rate the whole experience beginning to end five stars.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Excellent surgeon. Leaves no scars from incisions. Staff is friendly. Surgical facility more sterile than most hospitals.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr Kim & his staff are an excellent team, I had carpal tunnel surgery & the process from beginning to end was explained, meds, instructions & follow up. I had no issues postoperatively that needed a phone call or appt, healed very well. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Highly recommend Dr. Kim. His staff is very caring and helpful. He listens and answers all questions you might have and is an EXCELLENT SURGEON!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

professional and knowledgeable, very fast. staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Dr and staff took the time to answer all my questions and provided additional written material about my problem. barely visible scar.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Very professional. Clearly explained the inns and outs of my procedure. I was so pleased with Dr. Kim's work that I now call him Dr. Michaelangelo!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Michael K. Kim's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)