Ratings for Dr. Robin R. Fintel

Agree with all previuos comments made. The dr seemed to want to help but all she does talk to her computer. She did not even notice my biopsy came back abnormal and i needed immediate attention. She seems nice person but definately uncapable to treat as she seems disorganized and can't concentrate or give an answer on treatment. Reccomend not to waist your time as you will need to find another dr anyways.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Like previous comments this doctor is either too old to practice or has a some kind mental problem. I saw her three times. Each time she talked into her microphone attached to her computer and did not let me talk. She never went over my colonoscopy and endoscopy results just read from computer. I tried telling her about a surgery I had just had involving my small intestine and she said that's important hold on and preceded to try and get her print button on computer working. She left room to get help from her nursing assistant, said she would be right back and never came back to room. Unbelievable. My husband and I were shocked when nursing assistant came in with a prescription and told us we were done. She seriously needs to be evaluated by medical board. Think she may have some mental problems.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

DO NOT SEE DR FINTEL! She was 45 minuted late to the appointment and did not seem bothered. She was disheveled and disorientated and spend the whole appointment typing on her computer and talking into her microphone connected to her computer. When I asked her if I could talk to her about the issues I was having she asked to stop talking and that she needs to concentrate on documenting the appointment on her computer. She did not bother to listen to me and did not even "look" at the area I needed treatment. I was stunned by her rude and strange behavior and inability to conduct the appointment. In the end I received no diagnosis, no treatment, no care or direction but she billed me $440!!! Do not waste your time and money by seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

After two visits to see Dr. Fintel, she may have said 3 sentences to me. She got visibly upset when she asked me to see a prescription note that she thought she had given me but had not. She does not keep the patient informed or involved in the process, instead scheduling multiple tests all over the hospital. When I called in to get test results I was told she would call me yesterday. Yesterday I happened to wake up with sharp abdominal pains, so I called her office at 9am, 11:30am, and 3pm...she never called back to consult about my pain or to give test results. Today I stopped into her office at noon after my third test, and was told she could see me after her other patients. Since I had missed a day and a half of work, I could not wait anymore. Instead, I asked to verify that she would call me when she finished with her patients. It is 4:30 on day 2, and not a single a attempt to call me. At 4:00 my husband called to ask if there is anyway we could escalate this matter, but

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. Robin R. Fintel's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1982)