Ratings for Dr. Victoria J. Mondloch

Dr. Mondloch took a lot of time to understand my condition and to explain what treatments would be appropriate. I have improved considerably since I started seeing her.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I made the mistake of paying in advance for a treatment with her. Her office filed that date of service with my insurance and they ended up covering almost all the bill. They NEVER refunded me the over-payment. It's been a year and a half and I still haven't been able to get my money back. this was just the first issue. There were many more billing problems after that. PLEASE FIND SOMEONE ELSE, UNLESS YOU WANT A BILLING MESS AND HORRIBLE SERVICE.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Yes, Dr. Mondloch has great people skills & bedside care. When I was at my lowest due to what was said to be hormonal imbalance, she assisted me greatly. However, when those hormones were no longer working and caused months of bleeding, her answer was to diagnose MORE estrogen instead of weening me off and determining another form of care. This grew my already present fibroids to a size that was equivalent to a 3 month fetus. Eventually, I had to have a hysterectomy to remove all of the fibroids as there was no other option. I switched doctors and found that my estrogen level was 5x what it should be, my fibroids left untreated, my bleeding ignored. I was able to ween myself off of the hormones but now I am minus a uterus and plus 30 extra pounds. I am extremely dissatisfied with the care I received from Dr. Mondloch. I would like to add that everyone that I referred to her received the same treatment - just take these super bio identical hormones to make you sleep better, feel better, balance your "witchy" behavior. Not everyone benefits from hormones. I am so sorry I referred them at all.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Mondloch has an impressive grasp on women's health. She can tell my body's story through a blood panel and explains all the details of the results. I found her at a time when I was losing my hair and feeling sad. She nailed my problem and put my hormones back in order. She is smart and caring. I am thrilled to have found her.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr mondloch missed my daughters breast cancer. Delayed treatment. The worst outcome. My twin grandsons are without their mom. She is an unsafe physician. She should not be allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

http://waukesha.patch.com/articles/waukesha-doctor-reprimanded-banned-from-obstetrics-work#comments She has been banned from Obstetrics after it was found years of improper treatments performed on women and babies led to a number of medical problems. Why risk it?

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I have been a patient with Dr. Mondloch for over a year. She is the kindest, most caring and amazing doctor I have ever had. She genuinely cares for her patients and is so passionate about their care. I can't recommend her enough as both an OB/GYN and as a primary care physician. Having someone say she doesn't know what she is doing is ridiculous, she is extremely competent but she is also willing to refer to a specialist if she feels you need additional care outside of her field of specialty. Finding a doctor like this that cares, takes time to truly listen and is willing to accept your input about your own body is a godsend. I cannot recommend her enough. I only wish there was more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

You might want to check her record with the state before you choose her as a doctor. Not so good. I was wondering why my exam was taking so long and I was in tears in stir ups... She has no clue what she is doing. I have since changed to a different doctor. What took her 45 minutes takes my new doctor 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I have been very impressed with the time Dr.Mondloch takes to work with me every visit. She always answers my calls, and generally has a realistic and caring approach. I do not, however, care for her receptionist who repeatedly attempts to diagnose me instead of just passing along my questions to the nurse. She often mis-represents my questions to the nurse so that they have to call me back for clarification. I have often thought to myself, "am I overreacting to how irritated I get by her?" but I do feel that staffing is a huge part of a Dr.s office. I would like to have her approach change to "less invasive".

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Mondloch is an amazing physician. After 20 years of battling with doctors, she took the time to listen, analyze the problem (physically and mentally) to finally offer the help I so desperately needed. I hold our relationship is the highest esteem and recommend her to any woman.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr. Victoria J. Mondloch's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1983)