Ratings for Dr. Paul T. Sutera

Worst office staff I've ever seen. They insist you call/email them two days in advance for Prescription refills, then when you do that, most of the time you have to wait 45 minutes(avg.) to get it.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Paul Sutera ,is the only nuerologist that has been able to help me,he was very through and attentive he was able to diagonis my problem and has me on none narcotic drugs,and lower spinal injects.I would recommend him to anyone suffering pain.DO NOT GO TO VENEGER,I TRUELY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE IN HIS CARE DURING SPINAL SHOTS HORRIBLE DR. AND A A DISCRACE TO HIS FIELD.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr Sutera is a great Doc, he is kind, and has a great bedside manor, He is not a pill pusher, he does do shots like epidurals and trigger points and will only give u pain meds if necessary. I have been seeing him since 2002, and when he was the only pain Dr in town, the waits were hours, but now that there is Dr Vengers office for pain (DO NOT SEE VENGER IF U VALUE YOUR LIFE, just look venger up online - he has felony convictions for taking kick backs and bribes and giving false testimony in his las vegas practice, (some malprictice stuff too) and even had his NV license suspeneded). the waits for sutera are much shorter now. I do agree that suteras office staff leave alot to be desired, but Sutera himself is great. He is on call for both the hospitals, so once in a while u may get cancelled if you only see him. As to his PAs and NPs, if you want to only see sutera, u just need to tell them and they will schedule for him only. I just love him, he has helped me sooo much !

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

This is the best doctor in a town with lousy doctors. He's awesome. I've been going to him since 2006 and have never had one issue with the doctor or his PA's. Very Kind and helpful!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Very nice doctor, gave me a nerve block under sleep sedation. Too much and was at W.A.R.C. out patient on Hancock until they closed at 5 p.m.. When they call the BHC squad to transfer me to hospital E.R. for 6 hours. Had to pay extra for out patient, squad, and E.R. visit. Did all this without MRI. Nice place for addicts only.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I think Dr. Sutera is a great doctor he is very kind and knowledgable.I have been his patient sence 1999 and I have never had any problems with the doctor or his staff. As with any specialty doctors of coarse one can expect to have a wait time when scheduling an appointment so make it on a day your not in a rush to make it to another doctor appointment. Thank you Dr.Sutera and staff your doing a great job.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

I don't know what some of these others that have rated Dr. Sutera poorly are talking about. He is an excellent doctor, his business is very clean and state of the art. I highly recommend him and will go back to him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

i never once saw the dr sutera just his pa. ALL THEY DO IS GIVE U 150 CT OF PAIN meds and tellsu come back in 3 month they wouldnt do xrays or mri on me to see the prob they just sit down u tell them u are in pain and your off to your local pharmacy getting hook, the staff are a bunch of loser's dont know nothing very rude especially that little blonde recipenest and at one time they lowered my pill ct to 15 pills i had to call in every 20 days for refills then one day i went to see him and they cancelled my appt. and told me i wouldnt be seen as apatient anymore i laugh and walk out and contacted the BBB he neeeds a new stadd nurses, reciptionest, new pa's and he actually needs to see the patient first the let the pa's do there job they need a better pain mgt place in ft mohave

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

This is a very good practice. Unfortunately he is the only pain management doctor in the area which makes the wait sooo long. As far as the staff and Dr. Sutera they are awesome.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

the staff is unprofessional and doesn't returns messages. When such things like MRI or CTs need to be done you are waiting for months for authorizations. Very unorganised : (

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011