Ratings for Dr. Lillian Overman

I had Kybella done by Dr. Overman. My first treatment was with a doctor in FL and it was very painful and I had bad bruising. I was hesitant to get another treatment, but my sister told me that Dr. Overman used three different types of anesthetics on her and she hardly felt the injections. She convinced me to go for a consult at least. Dr. Overman explained that she would start by applying a strong anesthetic to my skin and having me hold an ice pack to that area for 30 minutes. Then she would inject an anesthetic mixed with something else that reduced bruising. I decided to go ahead with the procedure. The only discomfort that I had was when the anesthetic was injected, it burned a bit, otherwise, I had no pain and NO bruising. Dr. Overman told us that she had done over 50 Kybella procedures and learned how to make the treatment more comfortable. Afterwards, I looked swollen "like a bull frog" just as she told me I would. I also got numb under the chin and this lasted for weeks. Around 2 months after my Kybella injection, I began to see the result. I am just thrilled with my new look. People ask me if I have lost weight which is the best feeling. I'm saving up to have Kybella injected a third time.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Doctor Overman was kind and honest. I went to her about my sagging neck and she was frank that I needed plastic surgery. She said she could offer some injectable and laser treatments, but that I would end up spending money I should be saving for a neck lift. While I was disappointed that my problem could not be fixed easily, I appreciated her not taking my money when the outcome would be only a little bit better than what I started with.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Overman showed up twice very very late, I almost left. She is a good person but made a horrible mistake filling under my eye to the point where it effected my eyesight. She would not refund my $500 so I can get it dissolved unless I signed a 5 page contract saying I would write no review. My lawyer advised against it. I would NEVER go back to her again.

Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr Overman is a skilled and knowledgeable doctor who has offered this area the perfect professional to offer a cosmetic solution. I have had 6 treatments with derma fillers and botox, and the procedure was painless with a great outcome. Dr. O takes plenty of time with concerns, expectations and all questions. She is in a league all her own, and to experience her procedures is a joy.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Overman is a very nice woman, soft spoken and very smart. I went to her for two procedures and one of them didn't work out very well. She and I went back and forth and finally I decided to get a second opinion. It was found that I have overfill in an area on under my eye and it was dissolved at another facility. Why my comments are being removed I do not know. I can prove what I say. If you would like to email me for pictures please do so at glassheart828@snet.net I have before and after photos.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I had two procedures with Dr. Overman, and I am extremely happy with the outcome. Dr. Overman, explained the process and what to expect after the procedure, by providing me with this information, not only did she easy my fears of something going wrong, it gave me more confident in what my outcome would be after the procedure. I look forward to a long and lasting relationship with Dr. Overman. Thank you Dr. O.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I was so impressed with the amount of time that was spent with my initial evaluation and LOVED the results. Dr Overman really is a true asset for women.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I really like Dr Overman. I had been looking a long time for such a talented kind and caring physician. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Overman is a caring, compassionate physician, who works closely with her patients to discuss their concerns about their appearance, and to put together a plan to help realize youthful cosmetic improvements step by step. She carefully analyzes skin tone, dark circles, facial contours, discoloration, areas of aging and then offers guidance for the best possible plan that will cost-effectively restore the patient’s best features to a natural appearance and youthful glow. The effect is not strained or “over-done” like some face-lifts, but provides natural and gentle improvements that soften the effects of age and restore youthful expression. I recommend her highly to anyone wanting to explore the services of a doctor practicing aesthetic medicine.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

I love Dr Overman she is the best!!!!! shes sweet and gentle and caring and just a great person. i feel so safe and comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr. Lillian Overman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1994)

UnitedHealthcare