Ratings for Dr. Timothy B. Rapp

Unhelpful. Couldn't care less if you live or dies. Just wants to swipe your insurance card as many times as he can before you drop dead. Get ready to wait for hours. And hours. No diagnosis. You need another test. Hey can I swipe your insurance card again? Then you need to see another specialist. Hey can I swipe your insurance card again. Then you need another test. Hey can I swipe your insurance card again? Each test you wait hours. And hours. Each specialist you wait hours. And hours. Still no diagnosis. You need yet another test. Hey can I swipe your insurance card again? Then you need another specialist visit. Hey can I swipe your insurance card again. Still no diagnosis. Then you need another test. Hey can I swipe your insurance card again? Then you need to visit another specialist. Still no diagnosis. The weeks have turned into months and the months have turned into seasons. Hey can I swipe your insurance card again?

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

He has an incredible bedside manner and is extremely bright

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. Timothy B. Rapp's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)