Ratings for Dr. Daniel N. Ead

I think the opposite he doesn't take his time with his patients. The staff is nice but what the right leg does the right one goes different direction. It might be that he has a lot of patients so he just goes through them quickly.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Polite, professional, meticulous, and thorough. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I was refered to Dr Ead by my primary care. I wouldn't be more thankful. He took his time everytime I see him and answered all my concerns.I feel he really knows what he is doing. He treated me as a friend more then a patient.His staff were so friendly as well. I would definatly recomand him for family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr Ead diagnosed and treated my prostate cancer. He performed robotic surgery and removed my prostate. I was home the next day and cancer free. He is smart, kind and caring. i would recommend him to anyone experiencing prostate problems.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

It's a pleasure to go to Dr. Ead's office. All the staff is very friendly, polite and patience oriented. Dr. Ead is the most caring doctor someone can wish for. He is an excelent doctor, the most caring I aver met

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Nice office staff, office runs smoothly and on time. Very nice and knowlegeable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Eads preformed surgery on my bulging bladder, I love the results and have no issues since the surgery. I was taken back on how young and good looking he was, but he is very professional and knows his stuff. I would recommend him to anyone who suffers from leaking when coughing or sneezing. He changed my life! :) Thank you Dr. Ead.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Daniel N. Ead's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal