Ratings for Dr. Jack S. Kaminsky

I just started seeing Dr. Kaminsky and he is wonderful. He is very personable and thorough. The hygienist was also extremely careful and very nice.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr Kaminsky is the best! He is kind, gentle and has a great sense of humor. His office is clean and professional. I hate going to the dentist but I love going to Dr Kaminsky!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr. Kaminsky is wonderful. I really don't like to go to the dentist, but he is kind, patient, gentle, thorough, and puts you at ease instantly. The hygenists are wonderful, too. The equipment and the office are so clean and modern. The practice also includes specialists, so if you need a root canal, Invisalign, gum surgery, they also have great doctors for that. It makes the whole process so much more convenient.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Kaminsky by a co-worker and was very pleased with the outcome. After his dental hygenist did a thorough cleaning of my teeth (45 min. - 1 hour), Dr. Kaminsky came in, looked at my x-rays and examined by teeth one-by-one. He is EXTREMELY personable and puts you at ease right away. His staff is also very friendly. I am pleased that I have FINALLY found a GOOD dentist :)

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Kaminsky for several years now and I'm very pleased w/his work. He has a good sense of humor and seems genuinely interested in his patients. My only issue is the wait time. They overbook him every time and I've waited an hour to see him. I don't live in Manhattan so it messes up my commute home.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Wonderful dentist and staff. Listened to all concerns. Very thorough. Great sense of humor and kind. Beautiful office. Best technology. Painless!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Jack S. Kaminsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY until age 13, Dr. Kaminsky finished public education in Pomona, NY in Rockland County. He attended the University of Rhode Island from 1973-1978 and graduated with his BS in Pharmacy. He worked as a pharmacist in NYC during the years 1978-1982 as he attained his DDS from New York University. Dr. Kaminsky has practiced dentistry in NYC for the past twenty eight years. He is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Dental Association. He prides himself in cosmetic and restorative work. Implant dentistry has also become a major discipline of his expertise. Dr. Kaminsky is married with three children and lives in nearby Livingston, NJ. He has varied interests that include tennis, golf ,and reading and is devoted NY sports fan. He considers compassion and empathy to be of upmost importance in the treatment of his patients.

• Spanish