You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marzban M. Hayyeri

Dr. Hayyeri is the most worst doctor ever, i how no idea how he even could get his lisence. He is the most neget and careless doctor. I would not even rate him a single star!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr didn't meet with me or communicate with hospital staff. Clearly he is not held in high regard nor should he be. Dismissive and rude. Scheduled a procedure that is invasive without every meeting me, his patient. I changed doctors and had lithotripsy for stones and Was home by the end of the day. No incision in my back with a pee bag attached for drainage as Hayyeri wanted. Plus he never addressed plan for lodged stone in ureter.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Most awful doctor I've been to.... don't even waste your time with him

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever had. Plain and simple. Took everything I had to not punch this guy in the mouth.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

after diagnosing me DR Hayyeri told me my problem was incurable and sent me on my way, a quick google search revealed that my condition is common and easily curable, he did not even examine me, he met with me for 3 minutes and charged me almost $300... thats $100 a minute which would be fine if he had any idea what he was doing, my next doctor rolled his eyes when he heard this docs name then prescribed the cure, problem solved but I'm out $275 plus my time.... and the stress of thinking I would have to "Live with it" as Dr Hayyeri suggested I do

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Very nice and knoladgable dr. Answered all my question and some of my husend question in a very satisfying manner.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

very caring doctor

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Dr. Marzban M. Hayyeri's Credentials

• French

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hayyeri is the most worst doctor ever, i how no idea how he even could get his lisence. He is the most neget and careless doctor. I would not even rate him ..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr didn't meet with me or communicate with hospital staff. Clearly he is not held in high regard nor should he be. Dismissive and rude. Scheduled a procedure th..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Most awful doctor I've been to.... don't even waste your time with him"

July 28, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=15734'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014