You may also like

Dr Bradley has been my Dr for 33 years. He has always taken time to explain all procedures and always follows up. He is to the point and is the best in his field.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

In 2002 I attempted a home birth and was later transported to the hospital where I had the misfortune of being treated by Dr. Bradley. Approximately 3 hours after my cessarean which he performed he came into my room while I was holding my baby and alone and proceeded to yell at me. He was angry because I attempted to give birth to my baby at my home. He made me cry. The man should not be practicing. Had I not been exhausted at the time of his outrageous behavior I would have set that poor excuse of a man in his place. Caren Sipka

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

He was kind until I had complications. Then he said I was a worry wary because my bleeding for a biopsy lasted over 2 weeks. I am still having pain during intercourse.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Very experienced doctor and surgeon who can explain things to women so that they understand them. Very reassuring and kind. I recommend this doctor highly and typically I prefer female doctors. I think his many years of experience and his innate good manners and kind personality make him an all-around outstanding physician and specialist.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Experienced and yet up to date on the latest in gynecology. Excellent skills in minimally invasive procedures.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. J. Glenn Bradley's Credentials

• Univ Of Ottawa, Fac Of Med, Ottawa, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1965)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Glenn J." to "J. Glenn"

June 7, 2013