Ratings for Dr. Veronica Lee

I think they charge too much! Very expensive. Now they have 3 dentists there... I like a dentist that continues learning and expanding their skill/knowledge level. They refer out

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

best dentist I have had since moving to Huron County, she is excellent with freezing and because of her I can smile now with confidence. My teeth were so terrible and I never saw a dentist in years and she fixed them and did a wonderful job. She is also very excellent with children too!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

best dentist i have ever been too. She makes you feel comfortable and helped me get past my fear of dentist

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I am a 9 year old girl sitting here at the computer with my Mother so I could type this letter to let everyone know: THAT I LOVE GOING TO THE DENTIST OFFICE TO SEE DR.VERONICA LEE!! Dr.Veronica Lee is a very good Doctor! She works excellent with her tools and she always knows what she is doing:) She always makes sure that you are ok and comfortable. She cares for your health and knows what's best for you:) She never rushes when she's working on your teeth. One time I had 2 cavities at once and she took me in and helped my problem, and the next day I felt normal again with no pain:) Dr.Lee is thee BEST dentist you could visit and I recommend going there to get your teeth fixed/done. Dr.Lee is always happy to have patients in and enjoys the company. She gives me a great big SMILE always when I go there. I still smile even when I have gauze stuck in my mouth:) Mom just asked me why I think it's important to type this letter. My response is: That I will never forget the trust we have!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008