Ratings for Dr. Aimee P. Vafaie

Dr. Aimee is the best! She truly listens to parents (and children) and never once have I felt like she has rushed us to get the next patient.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

I love Dr. Aimee. We moved out of state, but saw her for nearly four years. She took excellent care of my three children, and was very friendly and nice to work with. My son had some wheezing/breathing issues and she called me twice in the evenings after seeing him during the day to check on him. She is cautious and thoughtful, and I felt like her diagnoses were right on. Office staff is also friendly, remembered my name, etc. We miss her and wish I could find someone so good in Virginia.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr. Aimee takes the time to listen to what my girls have to say. She is very professional, knowledgeable & patient. We moved away from the area almost 2yrs ago & we still drive an hour to see the doctor. She is that good! Once we had an insurance issue & the office staff went out of their way in helping us get the matter resolved, instead of billing us & leaving the issue for us to handle. What a great team!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. Aimee is the best pediatrician I have found for my two young boys. They actually like going to see her...I think because she always makes sure to address them first, before she asks me what's going on...and they respond to that. She is very knowledgeable and will take as much time with you to answer all of your questions. I never feel like she is rushing us out of the room.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

She is a great doctor and my kids love her. She goes out of her way to help with insurance issues which most doctors don't do. I would highly recommend her to any parent.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. Aimee P. Vafaie's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal