Ratings for Dr. James N. Grace

Used to like him. Did a great job with my hip 2005. Knee 2016 not so much. Went in a month early for year check, still a lot of pain. Told me Xrays look good, keep doing more quad exercises. Went somewhere else for second opinion, found a couple spots on SAME x ray that could be causing issues, having scope next month.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Had knee replacements completed by Dr. Grace in 2012 and 2014. No problems whatsoever! Glad I chose him!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Grace replaced both of my brothers knees at the same time, and my brother was on a plane on his way to Thailand with no problems within 3 months. Therefor I went to him when I had to have my knee replaced. He did an excellent job. It has been 10 years now and no problem. I recently had occasion to see him about a stress fracture in my foot. Still a great doctor and spent all the time I needed talking to him. Soon I will have to have my other knee replaced and I will definitely have him do it.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Excellent surgeon if everything goes right; defensive if they don't.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Very plaesant. Extremely detailed and smart.. Very highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Grace is a wonderful Dr. and surgeon. He asks a lot of questions, and tells it like it is. He bases treatment options based on specific needs, not general treatments. He sees a ton of patients, so I like a.m. appointments - less likely to be backed-up. Although I'd prefer to wait for a good Dr., than feel rushed with a poor one.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Doctor Grace is an excellent Orthopedic Surgeon. He's skilled and knowlegable. He's very personable, and takes the time to explain your problem and possible treatment. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs an orthopod.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. James N. Grace's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Providence