Ratings for Dr. Jeanae I. Mazzone

Caring and Competent. She is always On time and has gentle hands.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr. Mazzone is so sweet. I have never waited more than 5 minutes to see her. I am always very nervous (even after all these years) and she makes me feel very comfortable. I have had some concerns recently and she has handled them with respect. As for others comments on her rushing well she has to it she plans on making any kind of living. She needs to see 2x as many patients as she used to. This is the insurance's fault for there poor payment. And yes it is the patients responsilbilty to obtain a referral if one is needed. The office is absolutely correct. It is the patient's insurance and the patient's responsiliity to understand their insurance.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Mazzone has become more and more rushed over the years, and as a result, less likely to work through her patients' concerns with them. It also seems as if she has developed an attitude of insensitivity towards women who are going through certain issues, as if she expects her patients to be satisfied with the explanation that "it's just the way it is" when they're experiencing uncomfortable symptoms. If you are looking for someone who will provide you more than 5 minutes of her time and go over various medical options with you, look elsewhere... That's what I'll be doing.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Wonderful doctor! She takes the extra time and consults with you - she reviewed things in her normal exam that other doctors missed or didn't bother with. No revolving door here - she is pleasant and more comprehensive than any other doctor I've been to. Finally found a good one!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I decided to see Dr. Mazzone based on online reviews. Nowhere did it say that she does not see pregnant women after the first trimester. She was glib in her explanation as to why this is. Dr Mazzone could not provide us with any literature regarding pregnancy and seemed eager to rush the appointment. Furthermore, her office neglected to file a referral to a hospital for an ultrasound, resulting in a large bill that I have to pay. When questioned about this, her receptionist snarled, "It says the patient is responsible for obtaining referrals. Not us." Beware.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

By far the best DR.Helped me in so many areas that she didn"t have to. Always checks in on you...have to realize she sees many people an always makes you feel the most important. Been seeing her for 11 years an would follow her anywere. I have sent many family an friends to her an they were very thankful..my 10 year old all ready knows she will be seeing her when its her time. Bar far the best bedside manner I have ever seen...very calming for those who get nervous.now she has her own office an it makes it that much better..... very compationat an cares.considering all her patients an her own life..she is wonderful at what she does

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Mazzoni. She is on time, knowledgeable, kind and sweet. I never felt she rushed me from the exam room. Also, she would call me in person to remind a particular test to take or to inform the test result.You can't ask anyone better!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Doctor Mazzone did my c-section and she was wonderful! She came on just an hour before thay decided that I needed a c-section. When I had the surgery I was very nervous and she talked to me the whole time, helping me stay focused. She is super sweet!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Staff is friendly for the most part and appts are always on time or very close to it. The appointment is rushed at times, but Dr. Mazzone is very knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

I have been going to the practice for about 12 years and seeing Dr Mazzone for about 7. Loved her at first, but after TTC for 1 year, she has become very insenstive. Currently going through a series of tests to determine the reason for the difficulty in TTC and she told me that after one more test, there is nothing she can do for me...not very encouraging! Never seems to review the test results or file before meeting with me to discuss. When she opens the file, it seems as if it is the first time she is looking at it. Visits are always rushed!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Jeanae I. Mazzone's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners