Ratings for Dr. Stephen Morrison

Dr. Steve/Mo Morrison is by far the best dentist any where!! Always caring and there for all of my family when we need him!! We have been with him and his staff for 25 plus years as well !! We wish Dr. Steve and his staff a Merry Christmas and Happy holidays from the Campbells/Soup Family!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Doctor Stephen Morrison and his staff are the most amazing medical staff you could ask for. They actually get to know you and you feel like a part of the family!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Wonderful dentist and staff. He makes sure his patients are comfortable, at ease, explains things very well and gives you time to think about options. He cares about his patients and their teeth, wanting to make sure everything is healthy but wont try to sell you anything you don't need or do any work that seems unnecessary.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Morrison has been my dentist for almost 30 years. He takes the time to make sure his patients are comfortable and at ease. The hygienists are also wonderful! The office is very relaxed and fun, but still professional. The staff take the time to learn about their patients. My children now see Dr. Morrison for their teeth. They are always excited for their check ups. Definitely one of the best dentists in town for both children and adults!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Morrison for 20 years. He gave my whole hockey team free mouth guards for free because he cared about us getting concussions. I had my braces done with Dr. Morrison. I lost my retainer and didn't bother replacing it after I got them off the first time because I didn't think my teeth would move. I was wrong. After a year I went back to see him and told him my teeth had moved. He put braces back on and only charged me what his cost for the materials were. I had them on for another 18 months. He cares about his patients immensely.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

The best dentist. My kids will be going to him without a doubt.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Our family has been with Dr Morrison for 18 years and have had nothing but excellent. Care . He is a very skilled dentist and has put Braces on two of my children, and we are very pleased with the final results . Our Family would never consider leaving. Dr Morrison and we recommend him to anyone looking for a caring, compassionate Dentist .

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Stephen is without a doubt the BEST dentist. He is so authentic and kind and just a wonderful guy. His team are close to each other and share and laugh during your visit, you feel completely comfortable. On top of that the service and work is great. He doesn't try to sell you on services you don't need and the staff do their best to keep you on top of your dental hygiene so you can keep your teeth. I would drive across town to see them. They are fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Recently referred by a friend to Dr. Morrison for some much-needed work. Friendly staff, little to no waiting time. Turns out I needed less work than my previous (shady) dentist indicated (and quoted for obviously). Dr. M is awesome and funny -- even if he chides me for being a Habs fan ;)

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

The best of the best. Very pleasant doctor and staff. Very professional.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012