Ratings for Dr. Stephen Morrison

Steve made me love going to the dentist as a kid, and he is so personable and makes me feel like family every time I go in.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Morrison is a great dentist. My wife and I appreciate everything he has done for us.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

If you are upset with the dentist and staff you may have been a big part of the problems as they are so kind, understanding and professional that it would take a ton of not being kind to cause problems. No one should put up with someone being mean to them and good for everyone to go elsewhere if you are not happy. This has to be one of the best, gifted, smart and caring group of people to have the privilege to be looked after by. Been through some tough dental work and Steve can even do onlays in the office. Do you know how amazing that is to break a tooth and have it be perfect for 15 years when he is done. Everyone is professional there, cast no doubt on that and know they really care about you and your family. There is no prejudice. There is genuine caring about you and your family. Like everything, treat people with respect and be kind.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Best Dentist I have ever been to by far. Super friendly staff. Very accommodating. I have some issues and am easily accommodated. And they remember - every time! And as life happens, when I am late - and it has happened on occasion - they have always fit me in. No problem! Of course, I call first as the polite thing to do. I take issue with the comment regarding being 10 minutes late. I doubt that's the way it happened. Just saying.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Can’t say enough wonderful things about Dr Morrison and his staff. He has been my dentist for 28yrs and has always done an amazing job. The entire office is friendly, courteous, on time, and answers all of my question, every visit. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Morrison has been my dentist since I was a little girl. He is very personable and always remembers what you talked about last. He is an excellent dentist. Appointments are always timely. I don't have a bad thing to say about this office - I will be very sad when he retires.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

First time in my life I visitied a dentist, for my 7 year old and it was horrible for me. I was 10 minutes late and called them to apologize for the waiting and that I will be there shortly. To that the receptionist responded quite rudely that "you are already late and you will take even more?" It was my mistake so I apologized again and arrived there as soon as I could. When I was there she handed me forms to fill and while I was filling the forms I heard her talking to her co worker (quite loudly) that "she is 20 minutes late." I ignored. Went in to examining room and told Dr. Morrison about it, to which he responsed quite unprofessionally that "you can take it to her." I said I dont want to make it personal so i will ignore it for now but she should be more nice and reasonable. They took xray of my son's teeth and started treating his cavity without asking my permission. I wasnt ready but I thought maybe thats how it works at dentists(later I found out that first visit is mostly for exam and discussion of treatment and option). The treatment was smooth and they did really well. Dr. Morrison was very friendly with my son and Im happy for that. When it was done I had many questions due to my zero experience with dentist but they were very busy to notice or respond or even ask if I had any questions but they told me to book more appointments since my son has many cavities. Now I was back to the reception to book next appointment and was very confused when to come back again. The same receptionist who was doing just fine to everyone else became rude once again and told me that "its your son and you should know how much he can take." I thought maybe she misunderstood and I asked again that i dont know how many days should I wait for another cavity treatment for a 7 year old and once again she replied rudely and it was insulting enough for me to keep my son there and let him watch it all. I excused and took my son to the car to sit with his dad. I came back in to tell them that I will not be coming again and they can clear payments or anything else thats required right now. Before I left I wanted to make sure that I do not leave as a silent victim of insult in front of many. I told her that she knew what she has done and that has hurt my feelings, I was literally crying because I was shaken how disrespectful and rude people can be. Dr morrison intervened and said that maybe it started because you were late and later on he added that I was getting excited for no reason and I have consumed the idea that they are not treating me well. Dr morrison apologized but the receptionist did not even accept her mistake. I decided to write this review to find out if anyone else have experienced the same at this place. I'm not stopping anyone from going there and guessing if you are in the majority you will be respected and welcomed but just in case if you are a minority think twice and do not accept insult as an option. P.S. I deal with anxiety and depression and I have no idea how long I will take to recover after this. Please be reasonable with every community member around you. We never know who is dealing with problems. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I have to leave this practice because of the dentist's very unprofessional manner. He would alwys comment on my apperance and put his hand on my thigh during examinations. Not cool at all.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Had a very poor experience with this dentist. Found him to be arrogant, pushy, and very unprofessional with staff. Pushes referrals to his friends very hard. However, for the average patient, he would probably be fine.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

if you were able to see the real deal , you would see that there is something wrong, one minute happy and singing and another minute cursing and swearing. there is tension with the staff.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017