Ratings for Dr. Denise A. Mulvaney

Dr Mulvaney has been my physician for over 18 years. She has always taken the time with me to listen to me and to make appropriate and accurate decisions regarding my care. In the past I've waited a long time for my appointment, but she never treated me in a rush. Very kind, compassionate care. The office staff is very helpful. Thanks Dr Mulvaney, for keeping me healthy!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Mulvaney has been my primary doctor for a number of years. She has always been kind, thoughtful, thorough, knowledgeable, and patient. When my husband died suddenly, she took my call in the middle of the night and was there for me. She always takes the time to ask not only about me, but my family. I not only consider her my physician, but a friend.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

She is a fabulous doctor. Quite smart, will not stop until she finds the answer. Staff is a bit unprofessional but not her fault as they work for various doctors. Main complaint is the wait, never have been taken in on time. However the wait is worth it if you want a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

First and most important: She actually listens to you!! She performs the necessary routine exams and more based on your comments. If necessary she will order tests that she considers are necessary. In addition she also takes the time to tell you what the purpose is for each test.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Although she often, if not always, kept me waiting, I feel this is justified by her sincere care and thoroughness in handling her patients. She NEVER made me feel rushed. Always took her time in making sure EVERY possibility was considered in diagnosis...sent me out for various tests...very professional. I highly reccomend her.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2005

Dr. Denise A. Mulvaney's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)