Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Rashid

Dr. Rashid is a very thorough doctor as far as urologists go- and I've been to alot of them! He is always looking out for problems as I only have one kidney. While he may not be the most on time doc running, his medical magic more than makes up for it.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr.Rashid was one of the best doctors I have seen in a long time. He took his time with me and explained everything to me. He actually made sure I understood what was wrong with me. If you need a urologist this is the doctor to see and you are in great hands with him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Rashid is very knowledgeable medically and explains things well. I would not recommend him if time is a consideration for you. He is generally at least 30 minutes late for appointments and the appointment setting practices in his office leave a lot to be desired. It is difficult to get early or late appointments to minimize work disruptions and our experience was that your appointment day/time will be changed about 50% of the time, sometimes multiple times. When this happens you are not asked when would be good for you but are merely assigned a day and time by the scheduler...definitely not for the working person.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2005

Dr. Michael G. Rashid's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)