Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Weiss

I had a horrible face lift and neck lift from Dr. Weiss. He has been very rude and degrading when I contact him about my results. I was fooled by the ratings online. He is not a 4.0 plastic surgeon, not even close. It was a nightmare and I'm still living with it. Don't be fooled! I rated him on his surgery results. Who cares if he's punctual! Punctual to destroy your face is not a good thing!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Great staff and clean office. Good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

The office staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Weiss is great. He is punctual in fact he was early to do my surgery and lets you and your spouse know what he is doing and why he is doing it.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I have 3 friends that now look absolutely amazing thanks to Dr. Eric Weiss. After their positive experience I've decided to save up and get my tummy tuck with this Dr. I went in for a consultation and found his staff very compassionate and helpful, the office was clean, and Dr. Weiss was very professional, down to earth and presented an incredible bed side manner. I have a lot of confidence in Dr. Weiss and haven't even had my surgery yet. When I do get the surgery, I'll have to comment on how great of a job I KNOW it'll be.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I used Dr Weiss for extended tummy tuck, breast lift with implants and arm lift. I am over the top with my results. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Had procedure done with Dr. Weiss, was not pleased. Had 2nd procedure done a year later and came out worse. He performed a procedure on my spouse and now we are both seeing a different plastic surgeon to fix the awful, expensive job he has done on us. Stay away from Eric Weiss!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

PERMANENT disfigurement - look! I'm not the only one! And he & the staff are rude & his office is dirty

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Went to this Dr. for a breast reduction had two surgeries and still don't have nipples. I have been cut up like a piece of meat! Stay away because he is not good with breast reduction! Stay away no recommendation from me

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Weiss performed a tummy tuck on me this summer. His staff is very helpful and friendly. My waistline hasn't been this small in 20 years. After having three pregnancies, it feels good to be able to wake up every morning with a flat tummy and rock hard abs. I highly recommend him. Also, the pain was minimal. He gives medication and a pain pump to help you deal with the discomfort. Overall, I am very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I had breast augmentation over a year ago with Dr. Weiss. The results are amazing. My scarring is minimal and the size, shape and placement are perfect. I would use him again for any future procedures.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Eric A. Weiss's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Illinois