Ratings for Dr. William H. VanLaar

i felt like a number. he nor his asst. cared about how i felt. ..they just wanted to push me through the door.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Always on time. Staff and Dr. Van Laar are all very friendly. Dr. Is quiet but does not waste your time. Staff is always friendly in person as well as on the phone. Easy to get to location. They referred me for another specialty and even took the time to make sure the referral calls me to schedule an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Van Laar has a shy personality but his focus is on the care of his patients. He sees my whole family and I like him very much. His staff is always very kind and friendly with the exception of one but I can't remember her name. And they are always very prompt so no long waiting times. I wouldn't change doctors for the world.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I think Dr. Van Laar just has a dry personality, but he seems knowledgable. I even made him laugh. His office moves quickly and you don't sit all day waiting, which I like. I have thus far had a pretty good experience with him. I do not, however, like Jody, the PA in his office.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Van Laar has a very quiet personality but after getting to know him, he is very pleasant, compassionate, conscientious and knowledgeable. My daughter and her 3 children use him and referred me to him at a time when I did not have any insurance. His cash pay was reasonable and he treated me with the same respect as those with insurance. I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes to see him with the exception of one time when a emergency was being taken care of. I would hope if I had an emergency, he would take the time to care for me and that others would be understanding of that. I continued to see Dr. Van Laar after I obtained insurance and still use him today. It's been 5 years now.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Van Laar has NO personality, but he has several PA's in his office that are helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

In and out in under 45 min both visits. Easy to get in to see w/o appt. Not a great conversationalist but I'm not there for the dialogue. Diagonosed and cured my issues both times.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Has the personality of a rock. Three-hour wait for an appointment, staff very unfriendly, and doctor's general fund of knowledge questionable at best.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Office staff is NOT friendly or helpful.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Great doc...the only one I've used for a long time...has helped me get a grip on HBP and cholesterol issues...

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

Dr. William H. VanLaar's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mcdonough, GA