Ratings for Dr. Dinah S. George

Went in for my first appointment. All I can say is I have been to many physicians throughout the years but this was truly the worst experience I’ve ever had. Only went to see this physician based on reviews and the proximity to my home! Throughout this initial visit she seemed distracted and was obviously not listening to me as a patient. Could tell she was on a rushed schedule and wanted to be done as quick as possible. I even mentioned having a UTI. Quickly gave me a script but no one bothered to take a urine sample. I came away feeling that she is either incompetent or totally uncaring! Will return to my wonderful primary care physician even though he’s further away. Office staff was courteous and seem shocked when I phoned back and said not to send request fir my records as I would not be coming back!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

I enjoyed having her as my doctor, but I left without letting her know. I feel bad and had thought of going back to her, but she has moved to another clinic or maybe private practice. She cares for her clients and that is something all doctors should follow. She has a sense of humor and it was a blessing to converse with her. The reason I left was because I had to go elsewhere for my medication and lab work. I now realize that wasn't too much to ask of your client.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I really like Dr. George. We just moved here 6 months ago and Dr George ordered bloodwork the first time she saw me since I didn't bring any records with me and she hadn't received mine from my family doctor where we moved from. I've also had two strokes and Dr. George noted I was still taking hormones and suggested I might want to come off them since they can cause blood clots. I'm having surgery Friday and my surgeon sent me to my family doctor for an EKG and bloodwork and Dr George also ordered a chest x-ray. I've always found Dr George to be extremely upbeat and friendly. My mom and husband also see Dr George and Dr George always asks about them whenever she sees me. I would recommend her to anyone! I would she she's overly cautious if anything about making sure I'm being well cared for.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr George has no compassion. Even if you are not having a good day does not mean that you (as a doctor)has the right to take it out on your patients. This does not help the patients at all.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. Dinah S. George's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)