Ratings for Dr. Disa G. Sacks

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr Sacks is a very knowledgeable doctor however; don’t get a second opinion, she will drop you like a hot potato. The very strange part is the second opinion was done at her urging and approval of Dr Sacks herself!! Her abrupt dismissal of my wife hurt her very much. We remain confused until today what exactly happened. One last note; even though Dr Sacks is a very good doctor her staff leaves a lot to be desired.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

She is the best. Very involved, knowledgable and concerned.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

My wife has Rheumatoid Arthritis; Dr Sacks has been her physician for about 6 years. I can’t say enough about Dr Sacks’ compassionate attitude and professional knowledge. Bottom line, she is an excellent physician who truly cares for her patients. She takes the time to listen to any concerns and thoroughly explains treatments and/or course of action. We feel very fortunate to have Dr Sacks overseeing my wife’s health care.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Besides the excellent service I have always received at her office, I have found Dr. Sacks to be one of the most truly caring medical professionals in Brevard County.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

This lady has been my lifeline. She literally saved my life. I was ready to end it all until she found the cause and a remedy to help me. I now live nearly pain free and feel like a new person. She is one of the finest persons I have the pleasure of knowing in my life time.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. Disa G. Sacks's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am lucky she is my doctor! Very caring and actually listens to my concerns! Dr. Sacks is the best!"

October 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=157203'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 5, 2014