Ratings for Dr. B Theo Mellion

He didn't even exam me. Wasn't even helpful. Rude. Long wait time was there over 2 hours saw him for less than 5 min. Said nothing wrong yet I have tests saying otherwise. Do Not recommend this man.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Theo Mellion worked with neoconservatives patriot act to implant chips during surgery they slander me and torture me when they want to medical field is next war they want to use their technology to take control 2002 Carbondale Illinois that's why he left not insurance reasons please listen neoconservatives used plan b to set me up

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I had surgery by Dr Mellion, and he did me no good, still have the same sciatic pain before. He was 45 minutes late the morning of the surgery, with multiple other surgeries scheduled by him that same morning. I feel he rushed me thru it, and I'd not do a thorough job. I have changed specialist, and am very happy. Stay away from this guy.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

They all about getting you in till after surgery and he makes 32 k for surgery and then th ry dint give a dam about seeing you just keep the operating room booked afterwards your mud

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

My 79 year old mother had severe issues with her spine resulting in near paralysis and emergent surgery. Dr. Mellion spent nearly 5 hours reconstructing the majority of her spine. 2 months later and she is pain free, ambulating and gaining strength every day. I can't even begin to say how much his care has meant to our family. He was truly a blessing!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

He done my neck surgery in Carbondale, Il in 1998 I was within millimeters of being parilyzed from the neck down due to a fall, He had to literally pick the pieces of my spinal cord. I am 100% no pain and full use of my neck even with a plate and screws. He also done the same surgery on my Dad a few years later, and he was great after it also. Thank You Dr. Theo Mellion

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I've had 2 surgery's with Dr. Mellion and am 100% happy !!!! I always tell him he saved my life........and he did!!!! Great Doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Mellion is by far a top notch doc. Read MRI and explained the surgery process and results. I am so much better now then I was before surgery. I recommend this doc to everyone. And for you people that think he is not for the patients your wrong.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

After talking to many suregeons I felt the most comfortable with him. I had my L5 S1 worked on by him back in 2005 and I am still 85% better then I was..

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr Mellion did surgery on my husband nearly 8 years ago in Carbondale, IL. My husband has been like a new man ever since. He was 61 years old at the time and is stil able to do anything he wants. Too bad Dr. Mellion had to leave IL because of high Insurance premiums. Dr. Mellion did not have any black marks against him. It was the state of Illinois government's greed that caused him to relocate.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. B Theo Mellion's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental