Ratings for Dr. B Theo Mellion

I had surgery by Dr Mellion, and he did me no good, still have the same sciatic pain before. He was 45 minutes late the morning of the surgery, with multiple other surgeries scheduled by him that same morning. I feel he rushed me thru it, and I'd not do a thorough job. I have changed specialist, and am very happy. Stay away from this guy.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

They all about getting you in till after surgery and he makes 32 k for surgery and then th ry dint give a dam about seeing you just keep the operating room booked afterwards your mud

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

My 79 year old mother had severe issues with her spine resulting in near paralysis and emergent surgery. Dr. Mellion spent nearly 5 hours reconstructing the majority of her spine. 2 months later and she is pain free, ambulating and gaining strength every day. I can't even begin to say how much his care has meant to our family. He was truly a blessing!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

He done my neck surgery in Carbondale, Il in 1998 I was within millimeters of being parilyzed from the neck down due to a fall, He had to literally pick the pieces of my spinal cord. I am 100% no pain and full use of my neck even with a plate and screws. He also done the same surgery on my Dad a few years later, and he was great after it also. Thank You Dr. Theo Mellion

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I've had 2 surgery's with Dr. Mellion and am 100% happy !!!! I always tell him he saved my life........and he did!!!! Great Doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Mellion is by far a top notch doc. Read MRI and explained the surgery process and results. I am so much better now then I was before surgery. I recommend this doc to everyone. And for you people that think he is not for the patients your wrong.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

After talking to many suregeons I felt the most comfortable with him. I had my L5 S1 worked on by him back in 2005 and I am still 85% better then I was..

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr Mellion did surgery on my husband nearly 8 years ago in Carbondale, IL. My husband has been like a new man ever since. He was 61 years old at the time and is stil able to do anything he wants. Too bad Dr. Mellion had to leave IL because of high Insurance premiums. Dr. Mellion did not have any black marks against him. It was the state of Illinois government's greed that caused him to relocate.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

I had surgery by his partner in 2005 for the lumbar back and since have had 6 vertebral fractures mostly repaired by a radiologist with Kyphoplasty. One week ago experienced severe pain and had an MRI at a local hospital. Dx with fracture of thoracic vertebra #9.Primary doc wanted me to see a neuro this time. This doc kept me waiting 1-1/2 hrs and was rude and dismissive - 1st comment was that I had been to every doc in town (not true, I was referred) He did not believe or see any fracture and said if I wanted him to consider sgy I needed a CT Scan. This was OK with me except I already had a diagnosis and I know how I feel. Told him I would think about it, but I wouldn't let this man touch me. Too rude and uncommunicative by half. Tried to tell him of my concerns - he made it clear he was not in the mood to listen. These docs should learn, nice goes a long way. The whole meeting with him took 5 minutes. Never again.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Seemed to take good care of me after my neck surgery.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

Dr. B Theo Mellion's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS